HP software – the worldwide leader in quality and test management - is releasing several new software solutions expressly designed to help you build on your investment in quality assurance and testing while embracing the new style of IT. These comprehensive software solutions underline HP’s commitment to the importance of quality and performance testing, and demonstrate how HP is delivering innovations needed to assure QA and testing success in the brave new world of Agile delivery, cloud and mobility.
This new release of HP ALM products will increase your speed and quality of delivery through improved automation, more capabilities for mobile devices and enabling of better organizational visibility and collaboration.
Learn more about these new innovations and engage with us on the ALM Blog advisory.
Also join us in a web event on June 6, 2013 at 7 a.m. ET "Ten best practices to delivering quality applications at end-user speed."
The software solution for modern application testing
HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is an application test software that enables you to manage the application lifecycle from requirements through readiness for delivery from a single repository, consistent user experience and customizable dashboard. Cross-project reporting and asset sharing enable consistent processes, progress tracking and reporting, and asset sharing across projects. And dashboards and reporting capability let you track application readiness across the lifecycle, using KPIs to analyze data about milestones you define.
- Plan and track projects and releases from a single dashboard for predictability
- Manage and create traceability between requirements, tests, defects, code changes and build management system tasks
- Unify functional, performance, security, and quality management
- Increase visibility with milestones and KPIs to better align business and IT
- Allow testing teams to provision and deploy a test lab themselves in a hybrid delivery environment
- Support DevOps by bringing development, testing and operations teams closer together
- Synchronize ALM with our HP Agile Manager to empower teams to organize, plan and deliver Agile
Secure, cost-effective, cloud-based application lifecycle management
HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) on SaaS accelerates the move toward an integrated application lifecycle management process for the organization. While providing a proven and robust functionality, HP ALM on SaaS also offers built-in scalability and on-demand flexibility, simplified management and the support needed to focus on innovation.
Learn more about HP ALM on SaaS
Geoffrey Moore – The three Cs of Apps
We've watched supply chains disaggregate into loosely networked confederated networks of specialists. That hits IT in the same way.
HP Discover, Las Vegas | June 11-13