Insight into how application health affects end-users
HP Business Process Monitor (BPM) software is a synthetic monitoring solution that simulates business transactions for consistent, predictable measurement—whether or not real users are active. It lets you control mobile application performance health by monitoring web and native applications as experienced from multiple devices. You can run transactions from multiple locations inside or outside your firewall. By leveraging HP LoadRunner technology, you can reuse assets in testing and production environments. And you can monitor a range of protocols and applications.
- Proactively, consistently, repeatably monitor end-user experience globally
- Confidently measure the end-user experience of various applications
- Monitor the performance/availability of mobile, cloud and web 2.0 applications
- Accelerate time to resolution with detailed component breakdown
- Measure from external locations using HP Business Availability Center Anywhere