Are you ready to realize all the benefits of your data?
It’s not simply about the size or volume of data. New sources of information from social media and mobile devices are being added at exponential rates compared to traditional data. Big data represents new technology challenges with processing and generating usable information – not an easy task using current methodologies or tools. In many cases, you don’t know what data is worth keeping.
Big data needs to be identified, captured, stored, managed, secured, and analyzed in order to provide actionable business insights. Are you wondering how to make big data solutions work for your organization? You should be. Because there’s a good chance you’re sitting on valuable untapped information.
HP Big Data Consulting can help your organization to:
- Set the overall big data strategy to create a roadmap of recommendations and initiatives
- Integrate structured and unstructured data to make the most of existing investments
- Update infrastructure to facilitate quick search, cataloging and indexing of unstructured data
- Focus on how and when certain elements of Hadoop can be used to process data volumes
- Improve ability to make intelligent decisions through advanced exploratory analytics
Meet Storage Technology Services expert Mathew Pulickel
Connect with our TS experts like Mathew Pulickel for help in optimizing and transforming your storage so you gain efficiencies and assist your transformation to a service-centric IT.
Storage Technology Services