A single unified means of managing Agile projects
HP Agile Accelerator lets HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quality Center (QC) users manage Agile projects without a separate Agile tool. It gives you a single, unified means of structuring sprints and tracking Agile team progress, incorporating all members of delivery teams. Pre-built user roles, workflows, and configurations help teams rapidly adopt and manage Agile projects. And because the HP Agile Accelerator sits on top of ALM or HP Quality Center, you are able to support Agile and non-Agile projects with a single solution.
- Accelerate adoption and guide project teams with pre-built workflows and rules
- Leverage sprint planning, backlog/user story/task definition, and issue capture
- HP Agile Accelerator reduces estimating, planning, and actual tracking effort
- Improve information visibility and promote process consistency
- Track burn-up, burn-down, velocity, and more with graphs and reports
Harness the power of Agile
Eight IT experts share their thoughts on the promise of Agile, key trends and best practices. Hear how these organizations have harnessed the power of Agile.