HP Synthetic Monitoring Service reflects the new name given to a proven solution: HP Business Availability Center (BAC) Anywhere. As we make this transition, you may find references to both HP Synthetic Monitoring Service and BAC Anywhere. The change in nomenclature is simply an effort to better reflect the solution’s benefit to our HP BSM customers.
HP Synthetic Monitoring Service allows customers to perform end-user experience monitoring from points outside the firewall and integrate the results with their on-premise implementation of HP Business Service Management. Gain visibility into application availability and performance as the end user experiences it from representative locations across the globe.
- Measure availability and performance from locations outside the firewall through HP APM on SaaS
- Instant access to a growing list of global locations on various ISP backbones
- 24x7 access to centralized management of HP Synthetic Monitoring Service Points of Presence
- Holistic view into business service health, including on-premise implementation
- 24x7 access to HP SaaS Customer Support
HP Synthetic Monitoring Service allows you to test outside your firewall for a more comprehensive view of end-user availability and, critically, user experience.