Banish inadequate status quo recovery plans
You have a continuity solution in place, but you still want to greatly improve recovery times, cut data loss, and be more agile. And given continuing cost pressures, you need somehow to do all of this for less.
HP Enterprise Cloud Services - Continuity is the newest offering in our portfolio of continuity services. With this new recovery-as-a-service, you can achieve:
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) in one to four hours and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) typically 0 to 15 minutes
- Fast provisioning—we can usually have your environment running within two days following purchase
- Easy testing—typically two-day advance scheduling
- Pricing comparable to traditional tape-based recovery of two years ago
- Pricing approximately 20% to 50% less than repurposed test/development environments today
Let us tell you about how you can start better protecting your business data and applications—and cut costs now.
Data Center flood recovery in 1 hour 19 minutes through Cloud DR
Learn how the cloud continuity services can easily and inexpensively recover your IT environment
Protecting data versus protecting businesses
Learn more about the advantages of Disaster Recovery as a cloud based service.