Use Notebook on Hard Surface for Good Cooling
Sorry, the video you're looking for isn't here.
It may have been moved to a new location or removed from our system.
Please double check the URL and try again.
Learn why you should not put a notebook on your lap, but keep it on a hard flat surface to allow an air flow through the vents to keep the computer cool.
Featured VideosBrowse more videos
Learn how to troubleshoot print quality problems for a variety of HP Inkjet printers.
This video shows new and updated features in Windows version 8.1. Learn how to find the free Windows 8 update. Learn new options for customizing the Start screen, using the new Start button, using the Search feature, and using the Snap View feature.
Sometimes you need some help to get the best out of your HP products. HP Support created these videos to help answer questions, troubleshoot problems, and even give you some expert tips on your HP Products.
This video shows you how to setup and register your HP ePrint account on hpeprintcenter.com. When you register at the HP ePrintCenter, you can customize ePrint settings, view and manage your ePrint print jobs, and add print apps to your printer.
Learn what the differences are between applications, drivers, updates, utilities and firmware.
Learn the essentials of setting up a home wireless network.
Learn how to find the model number, product number, and serial number on your HP printer.
Watch a short video to help you decide if you should install a full driver or a basic driver in your Multifunction HP LaserJet printers or All-in-Ones.
- Support (1136)
- Computing and Mobile Devices (346)
- Audio, Speaker, Microphone (17)
- Battery and Power (8)
- Hard Drive, CD, DVD, Memory Card (20)
- Keyboard, Mouse, Input Devices (12)
- Media Center, TV, Entertainment (5)
- Mobile Devices (11)
- Monitor, Video, Webcam (15)
- Network and Internet (22)
- Parts Replacement and Upgrades (26)
- Performance and Maintenance (55)
- Restore Software and System Recovery (34)
- Security Software and Devices (6)
- Serious Errors and Startup Problems (4)
- TouchSmart (43)
- Using Microsoft Windows (49)
- Using Software that Came with Your PC (31)
- Finding Support and Drivers (19)
- Designjet Printers (10)
- Latex Printers (81)
- Printers and All-in-Ones (685)
uploaded 26 August 2015
uploaded 08 July 2015
uploaded 02 July 2015
uploaded 02 July 2015
uploaded 30 June 2015
uploaded 24 June 2015
uploaded 16 June 2015
uploaded 26 May 2015
uploaded 22 May 2015