Registering Your HP Printer with Google Cloud Print
Sorry, the video you're looking for isn't here.
It may have been moved to a new location or removed from our system.
Please double check the URL and try again.
Learn how to register your HP Printer with Google Cloud Print so you can print documents and photos from Google Chrome or a Chromebook without any additional drivers.
Featured VideosBrowse more videos
Learn to download and install full feature print software and drivers using a USB connection in Windows 10.
Use your computer to find out if Windows 10 on your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Learn how to find your model number, product number, and serial number on your HP product.
Learn how to troubleshoot print quality problems for a variety of HP Inkjet printers.
Learn what the differences are between applications, drivers, updates, utilities and firmware.
Learn the essentials of setting up a home wireless network.
Watch a short video to help you decide if you should install a full driver or a basic driver in your Multifunction HP LaserJet printers or All-in-Ones.
- Support (1390)
- Computing and Mobile Devices (490)
- Audio, Speaker, Microphone (12)
- Battery and Power (8)
- Hard Drive, CD, DVD, Memory Card (23)
- Keyboard, Mouse, Input Devices (14)
- Media Center, TV, Entertainment (5)
- Mobile Devices (11)
- Monitor, Video, Webcam (17)
- Network and Internet (27)
- Parts Replacement and Upgrades (111)
- Performance and Maintenance (63)
- Restore Software and System Recovery (46)
- Security Software and Devices (6)
- Serious Errors and Startup Problems (4)
- TouchSmart (43)
- Using Microsoft Windows (77)
- Using Software that Came with Your PC (36)
- Finding Support and Drivers (19)
- Designjet Printers (18)
- Latex Printers (107)
- Printers and All-in-Ones (775)
uploaded 13 December 2016
uploaded 13 June 2016
uploaded 17 May 2016
uploaded 05 February 2016
uploaded 07 October 2015
uploaded 06 October 2015
uploaded 04 June 2015
uploaded 25 May 2015
uploaded 18 May 2015