HP Technology at WorkThe must-read IT business eNewsletter
Meet the newest additions to the HP Designjet portfolio
HP recently announced two new exciting additions to our Designjet printing solutions portfolio:
- HP Designjet Z5400 Postscript ePrinter
- HP Designjet T2500 eMFP
The HP Designjet Z5400 Postscript ePrinter is the first multi-roll Graphics ePrinter  available that delivers high quality, long lasting prints. This newly designed graphics ePrinter will meet a wide range of demanding applications from Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Utility, Land Management, Copy Shop, Retail and Public Sector professionals.
- Simplified operation with USB flash drive and email printing, a color touchscreen and print preview.
- Increased uptime with fewer roll changes and useful ePrinter notifications for ink levels, firmware updates and more.
- Preview, crop, and print PDF®, PostScript®, HP-GL/2, TIFF, and JPEG files fast, with HP Instant Printing PRO.
- Shortened turnaround times with a 320 GB hard drive, borderless printing  and fast-drying HP Photo Inks.
- Smooth color tones thanks to HP Multi-Dimensional Smart Drop Placement Technology.
- Water-resistant prints that last up to 200 years  using HP Photo Inks (pigment based) are ideal for technical archiving purposes.
Learn more about the Designjet Z5400 Postcript ePrinter at www.hp.com/go/newdesignjetZseries
The HP Designjet T2500 eMFP is a two-roll, web-connected ePrinter with scan and copy capabilities designed for Architects, Engineers, Construction, Geographic Information System (GIS), Manufacturing, Enterprise, Public Sector and Education professionals.
- Print up to E size output with a compact, integrated 36-inch multifunction printer that prints, scans and copies.
- Get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Print multiple jobs on a variety of media types and sizes with two rolls and smart switching.
- Load two paper rolls effortlessly—even when seated—with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
- Easily scan and email sketches and hand-annotated drawings directly to your partners. 
- Create D-size prints in 21 seconds.
- Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere. 
- Print and scan without drivers using a USB stick and directly email projects to your HP Designjet T2500 eMFP. [4,5,6]
Learn more about the Designjet T2500 eMFP at www.hp.com/go/newdesignjet
 The HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter is the first large-format printer in the market with multi-roll and web-connectivity, compared to the Canon iPF8300S, Canon iPF6300S, Epson Stylus Pro 7890 and Epson Stylus Pro 9890. Comparison based on manufacturers’ published materials.
 Photo paper is required to print borderless images.
 With Original HP 772 or HP 70 Photo Inks. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. For details, see hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.
 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. 2 GB of temporary storage per account. For more information, visit hp.com/go/ eprintandshare.
 Scanning of PDF files only available with HP Designjet T2500 PostScript® eMultifunction Printer.
 Only files in TIFF, Jpeg and PDF format can be e-mailed with a size limit of 10 MB.