HP Elite x3
The one device that's every device.
Get simple and seamless access to the people, apps and data you care about without the burden of switching devices with the HP Elite x3. The world's first built for business 3-in-1 device1 that combines PC power and productivity with premium smartphone capabilities in a sleek and secure device that can dock when you need to work big.
the HP Elite x3 is an exciting computing alternative tailored to today's dynamic work styles.
1. Based on HP’s internal analysis as of May 11, 2016 of mobile devices delivering phablet, laptop, and desktop business productivity, preinstalled with Windows 10 Mobile, MIL-STD 810G and IP67 testing, the ability to run virtualized corporate apps on a big screen using an optional dock, and a biometric solution for security.
2. For multi-screen Continuum experience, one of the following accessories are required: 1) HP Elite x3 Desk Dock using USB-C™ to DisplayPort connection to external display, 2) HP Elite x3 Lap Dock using USB-C™ connection to HP Elite x3 Lap Dock’s integrated display, 3) Dongle using USB-C™ to DisplayPort, HDMI or VGA connection to external display, 4) Miracast-enabled external display or Miracast dongle attached to an external display. All docks and dongles sold separately.
3. Optional dock required and sold separately. Peripherals sold separately.
4. HP Workspace subscription required. Corporate applications must be licensed on corporate network for virtualization. Requires the HP Elite x3 to be docked with the HP Elite x3 Desk Dock or connected to the HP Elite x3 Lap Dock, each sold separately or as part of a solution bundle.
5. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 Mobile is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com
6. Cortana experience may vary by device, region. Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.hp.com/go/windows10upgrade and www.windows.com/windows10upgrade . Apps sold separately.
7. Supports Qi and PMA standards. Wireless charging pad sold separately.
8. For storage, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 24 GB is reserved for system recovery software.
9. WWAN requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
©2016 Gannett-USA Today. Used with permission.
Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.