HP Support Center
HP Support Center gives businesses one place to go for online information, tools and help to support HP business products. Here’s what’s included:
- Product Pages—Quickly find product-specific support information including top issues and solutions, most viewed documents and support pages, and advisories.
- Drivers, software and firmware—Download software, firmware and drivers for your product.
- Search HP Support Center—Search across HP’s content repositories for answers to support questions. Guided Troubleshooting provides you with step-by-step troubleshooting tools to solve common problems.
- Support Community (HP Forums)—Interact with peers and learn how others have solved problems. Ask questions. Share best practices.
- Support Case Manager—Track case progress and history, including updates made by HP support agents, from the time a case is created until the time it is resolved and closed.
- Get Help—Get direct access to support experts via chat or e-mail.
- HP Support Center Mobile App—Access to HP Support resources right from your mobile phone
My Support—Manage your profile and preferences, view recent cases, and access your HP support contracts, HP Care Pack Services and warranties.
Insight Online/My IT Environment—One-stop, secure access to product and HP support information specific to your IT environment. HP Insight Online can automatically display devices remotely monitored by HP Insight Remote Support 7.x and allows you to easily track service events and related support cases, view device configurations and proactively monitor your HP contracts, warranties and service credits from anywhere and anytime.
With authorization from customers, HP Partners can also remotely view their customer’s IT environment to provide service support and consultation via a separate “My Customers” section.