Client virtualization means big changes for users; our services bring them into the process to forge a partnership for success. HP can provide every component for a client virtualization solution, from client to server to partner to storage, to network, integrated by HP Technology services. Services include:
- Client Virtualization Access Service—Provides multiple network access, flexible role-based access, a user-friendly interface, and a secure printing network all from a single access device. Using this unique technology as part of a client virtualization solution, HP can provide a unique user-focused interface to internal, secure, partner, or cloud network resources all from a variety of endpoint devices - ranging from desktops to tablets.
- Strategy Services—We start with your client strategy and define the use cases for client virtualization, Windows 7 upgrade or both. We identify business drivers and analyze the impact on users. This drives the design of the system and increases user acceptance.
- Design and Implementation—We may include a detailed assessment of your infrastructure, applications and usage. Then design the solution based on your requirements and using the combination of technologies that best fits your needs and based on HP's Reference Architectures. Implementations may include a proof of concept or pilot phase, and then rollout of the solution according to the project phases.
- Education services—We offer the training you need on VMware, Citrix and Microsoft products.
- Support—We give you one number to call for complete hardware and software support of your Microsoft, VMware or Citrix client virtualization environment.