IT designed and priced for small organizations
We can help make it easy to get exactly the IT capabilities you need at just the right level, just the right time, and just the right price. That’s why HP offers small organizations something we call Just Right IT: IT designed and priced for small organizations.
You’ll benefit from our Just Right IT portfolio in a number of ways. First, this saves time and money. You may often find yourself shopping around and evaluating technology from several manufacturers or from different channel partners- rather than focus on the work you have to do. With Just Right IT, you can buy all the technology you need from HP or a single channel partner of your choice. This saves you time in product evaluation. And, integration costs are lower and the process faster because HP products are designed to work together. HP also offers financing solutions directly or through the channel partner which helps provide the backing customers need to minimize cash flow impact when investing in needed technology.
- Save time and money
- Improves service
- Increases efficiency
SHARE your best work, tools and information.
Large businesses rely on servers to share resources among their far-flung operations, and HP ProLiant servers have been a server of choice for over 20 years. Now you can power your own business with that same HP reliability. The HP ProLiant servers that we’ve created just for smaller organizations provide a single safe location for your employees to share files, documents, applications, even software.
SHARE your resources with:
More Ways to SHARE
- Get greater speed and capacity to SHARE documents across the office or remotely with HP Networking.
- SHARE a document anywhere with email access, using the ePrint feature found on HP printers.
CONNECT to greater productivity and customer satisfaction.
Networking solutions from HP provide reliable security and more. High-speed connectivity gives employees fast access to network and information resources so they can collaborate, complete tasks and respond to customers quickly. Setup, operation and management is simple. You don’t need an IT staff to deploy affordable HP switches.
More ways to CONNECT
- An HP ProLiant server helps CONNECT your people with the information they need to be more productive and your customers delighted.
- CONNECT to your HP printer anywhere you can access email. HP ePrint lets you print from mobile phones and devices.
- CONNECT on the go with the many connectivity options offered by an HP ProBook Notebook PC
CREATE amazing things with powerful tools.
PCs are engines of creativity and workhorses of productivity. But what if your desktops and notebooks have fallen behind the times? They may not have the latest productivity applications. They may not provide reliable security for your business data. They may be holding you back from creating and innovating at the same pace as your competition.
More Ways to CREATE
- CREATE professional looking marketing materials in-house at a fraction of the cost with HP printers.
- Let your team CREATE great work together with the collaboration enabled by an HP networking solution.
- Make the tools you used to CREATE great work available to all by hosting applications on an HP ProLiant server.
PRINT like a pro. Look like a pro.
HP imaging and printing products are based on the idea that you are what you print. Invoices, legal documents, brochures, direct mail—each one speaks to the viability of your business. And the persuasiveness of your marketing materials can directly impact your success and longevity. Imaging plays a critical role, too.
The information you need to manage processes and quickly respond to problems and opportunities is found in documents your business receives and produces every day. The accuracy, security and availability of the information you’re entrusted with impact your credibility and the confidence of your customers.
More ways to Print
- PRINT from an HP PC by attaching the document to an email and sending it out wirelessly to any ePrint-enabled printer.