Exhilarating power wrapped in luxury
Meet the stunning HP Premium Family – devices for those that want it all and still yearn for more. These luxurious devices,
with unrivaled performance and alluring designs, surpass your wildest expectations. With impressive technology
and refined materials, the new Premium Family is bound to be your new obsession.
Powered to perform
batteries. Fly out for the big conference
– or make a great escape – on a single charge.
Get in a full day without ever having to worry
about where you left the charger.2
Spectre x360 up to 13hrs2
ENVY x360 up to 9.75hrs2
Spectre Laptop up to 9hrs2
We would look so good together
Cutting-edge designs, innovative engineering, and refined materials come together in the new Premium Family.
Experience the freedom of four unique modes.
Faster to done:
start fast and finish first
start fast and finish first.
Windows gives you the absolute best experience for quickly getting things done.
Power never looked so thin
This is design and technology taken to a whole new level. With a breathtaking composition that's 10.4mm thin and
Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processor,1 this luxurious laptop is completely irresistible.
More power in every millimeter
Meet the world's thinnest and lightest
business-class notebook. Ever.12
Exquisite craftsmanship and exceptional performance, powered by Intel® Core™ m7 processors,1 are united
in the HP EliteBook Folio. With hand-selected materials and premium features optimized for collaboration,
it’s the choice for those who value a flawless experience.
Meet the New Elite x3
HP Elite x3 combines PC power and productivity, tablet portability, and smartphone connectivity in a sleek and
secure device that can dock8 with your screens and keyboards when you need to work big.
Security and manageability
Meet our thinnest, lightest full-performance workstation
Built for creative visionaries like engineers, architects and film editors, the HP ZBook Studio offers the exhilarating power
you only thought possible with a workstation desktop, in a sleek, light mobile design.
Dynamic performance on the go
See more HP Premium PCs
1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
3. Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
4. 4K content required to view full 4K images.
5. Lowest weight requires non-glass, non-touch.
6. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
7. Optional dock required and sold separately. Peripherals sold separately.
8. Built in Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X5 modules (HP lt4120) modules available in select HP products and require wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. 4G LTE is not available in all regions. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
9. Based on HP's internal analysis of 14" business-class notebooks as of January 4, 2016 with >1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
10. Weight will vary by configuration.
11. Based on HP's internal analysis as of 2/10/16 of vendors shipping >1 million units worldwide annually with clamshell design, Windows or OSX, measured at z-height.
12.Based on HP's internal analysis of business-class notebooks as of January 4, 2016 with > 1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Copyrighted 2016. Conde Nast Publications. 123832:0616PF ©2016 Engadget, a publication of AOL Inc. Used under license. Copyrighted 2016. Purch. 123862:0616AT InStyle is a registered trademark of Time Inc. Used by permission. Copyrighted 2016. Business Insider. 123774:0616DS