From the largest environments to the most complex infrastructures, only HP and Microsoft integrate the hardware, software and services you need—on the scale you need—with industry-standard solutions that extend the power of information to everyone.
HP Converged Storage provides the foundation for a cloud-ready, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 deployment and enables comprehensive solutions for Microsoft SQL Server that are:
- Flexible—respond to dynamic changes in your Microsoft SQL Server environment with innovative, federated, scale-out software and industry standard technologies and components built for virtualization
- Efficient—get the most out of your storage capacity by reducing data duplication and eliminating the need for over-provisioning
- Always-On—enhance business continuity with superior high availability (HA) and performance
HP Converged Storage for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Environments
HP offers a range of converged storage solutions to address your specific needs:
- HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage—designed to deliver enterprise IT-as-a-Service simply, efficiently and flexibly. With a tightly coupled clustered architecture, secure multi-tenancy and mixed workload support, HP 3PAR StoreServ is the only storage platform that spans from the low end of the midrange to the high end of the enterprise with a single architecture.
- HP StoreEasy Storage—built on industry-leading HP ProLiant Gen8 servers and Windows Storage Server 2012, HP StoreEasy lets you focus on your business, not on IT. The midrange HP StoreEasy 5000 is the industry’s first active-active clustered controller file-serving appliance and delivers greater storage flexibility, uptime and performance for Microsoft SQL Server with SMB 3.0. HP StoreEasy leverages Cluster-in-a-Box, wizard-based tools and a choice of drive types in an ultra-dense 3U chassis.
- HP StoreOnce Backup—fastest disk backup and recovery in the industry. Offering deduplication and low-bandwidth replication, HP StoreOnce Backup is the only backup system that uses a single federated deduplication engine enabling easy movement of data across platforms without the need for rehydration.
- HP Reference Architectures and HP Enterprise Data Warehouse Appliance for Microsoft SQL Server—a portfolio of precision-tuned Converged Systems and Services that provides an integrated, end-to-end solution that delivers enterprise-class scalability.
For More Information:
Business Application Solutions