- For Home
- For Business
HP Latex 260 61-in Printer (HP Designjet L26500 61-in Printer) (CQ869A)
Find an HP Reseller or call
800-93-8833 for consumer products or 800-93-8855 for business products (Hong Kong only)
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Take on a broader range of outdoor and indoor applications—including temporary textiles2—with faster turnaround times with prints that come out dry. Get accurate unattended, double-sided printing3 and attract environmentally conscious customers.
- High-quality, outdoor and indoor applications, from POP and event displays to temporary textiles2 and double-sided banners3 to vehicle wraps.
Unrivaled application versatility1
- Print on a broad range of media from vinyl, textiles2, paper, film, wallpaper to low-cost uncoated options.
- Seize your share of the growing temporary textiles market—print on a wider variety of textiles.2
- Meet client needs for sharp, vivid indoor and outdoor signs—from retail ad campaigns to interior decoration.
- See outdoor durability better than eco-solvent inks4; offer vehicle graphics with the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty.5
Easy, convenient printing
- Enjoy an extremely short time to delivery—prints are dry and ready to finish or use immediately.
- Produce double-sided prints3 with automated registration across sides that move immediately to finishing.
- Take advantage of increased uptime that comes from automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
- Use proactive alerts and accurate cost reporting to reduce interruptions and provide price quotes.
Attract business from environment-minded clients
- Attract environmentally conscious customers using HP Latex Inks and recyclable HP printing materials.6
- Improve the work environment—no special ventilation8, no hazard warning labels—unlike most eco-solvent inks.
- Return and recycle supplies for free7 and dramatically improve ink efficiency.9
- HP Latex Inks—UL ECOLOGO, GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified℠10, Eco Mark-Certified ink cartridges11
1 The HP Latex 260 Printer produces an extremely broad range of both outdoor and indoor applications from a single device, which surpasses the number of different applications that traditional eco-solvent printers or water-based printers can produce.
2 For best results, print on media that does not let the ink trespass onto the printer. Performance may vary depending on media. Please consult your media supplier for compatibility details.
3 For best results use media options intended for double-sided printing.
4 Durability comparison based on testing of representative eco-solvent inks including eco-sol Max inks on Avery SA vinyl for display permanence and scratch, rub/abrasion, and chemical resistance. HP image permanence and scratch, smudge, and water resistance estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP printing materials.
5 The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty is available to certified Graphics Manufacturers. For more information on registration and qualification requirements, refer to 3Mgraphics.com, or contact your 3M representative.
6 HP Large Format Media take-back program availability varies. Some recyclable HP papers can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs. Recycling programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.hp.com/recycle for details.
7 Visit http://www.hp.com/recycle to see how to participate and for HP Planet Partners program availability; program may not be available in your area. Where this program is not available, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available at http://www.hp.com/go/ecodata to determine appropriate disposal.
8 Special ventilation is not required to meet U.S. OSHA requirements on occupational exposure to VOCs from HP Latex Inks. Special ventilation equipment installation is at the discretion of the customer—no specific HP recommendation is intended. Customers should consult state and local requirements and regulations.
9 Per internal HP testing based on the amount of ink used during the recommended ink maintenance routines comparing the HP Latex Ink printing system to certain eco-solvent ink systems.
10 UL ECOLOGO Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of stringent criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see ul.com/EL). HP Latex Inks are GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified℠ (see www.greenguard.org).
11 HP 792 Latex Ink Cartridges, certification number 11 142 004, certified by the Eco Mark Office of Japan Environment Association.
- Print Speed
- 22.8 m²/hr (4-pass bidirectional), 16.5 m²/hr (6-pass bidirectional), 10.6 m²/hr (8-pass bidirectional), 9 m²/hr (10-pass bidirectional), 7.6 m²/hr (12-pass bidirectional), 6.3 m²/hr (16-pass bidirectional)
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology:
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Compatible ink types:
- HP Latex Inks
- Number of print cartridges:
- 6 (1 each cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta)
- Print heads:
- 6 (2 x yellow/black, 2 x cyan/light cyan, 2 x light magenta/magenta)
- Print head nozzles:
- Finished output handling:
- Roll feed
- take-up reel
- automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit polyester film, and thin banners)
- Media types:
- mesh (liner used with porous media)
- Non-printable area (roll media):
- 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm
- Roll maximum input:
- Media width, maximum:
- 1549 mm
- Roll maximum weight:
- 40 kg
- Roll external diameter:
- 180 mm
- Media thickness:
- Up to 19.7 mil
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 2465 x 690 x 1370 mm
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 2690 x 815 x 1200 mm
- 202 kg
- Package Weight
- 291 kg
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 30°C
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Acoustic pressure emissions:
- 57 dB(A)
- Acoustic pressure emissions (standby):
- 49.5 dB(A)
- Acoustic power emissions:
- 7.5 B(A)
- Acoustic power emissions (standby):
- 5.5 B(A)
- Power consumption
- 2.7 kW (printing); 4.8 kW (maximum); 50 watts (powersave)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified:
- Environmental certification:
- ENERGY STAR®
- EU RoHS
- China RoHS
- Energy efficiency:
- Compliant with: ENERGY STAR®
- What's in the box:
- HP Latex 260 Printer; printheads; printhead cleaning kit; ink maintenance kit; cleaning container; printer stand; take-up reel; loading accessory; edge holder; waste management diverter; user maintenance kit; maintenance guide; setup poster; documentation software; power cords
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-Site)
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Except where noted, all prices are estimated HP Hong Kong prices solely for the purpose for customer's reference but not otherwise. Actual prices from other locations or websites may vary from location to location and from time to time.