- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
- HP 5800 Switch Series gives you versatility and high performance in a 10/100/1000 top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers deployment flexibility. With a choice of models that support high-density server links with copper or fiber, you can build superior networks tailored for your specific application needs.
While Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the 5800 Switch Series to deliver high performance and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
- New Comware 7 modular network operating system.
- IRF support of nine switches simplifies management by up to 88%.
- OpenFlow and SDN automate manual tasks and speed service delivery.
Versatile Data Center Switches
The HP 5800 Switch Series is available in several models offering flexible 10/100/1000 bps deployments and are specifically designed for the top-of-rack in data center environments.
Models offer 24 or 48 ports for high density requirements.
Switches offer RJ45, SFP and SFP+ server connectivity for flexibility.
The 5800 Switch Series offers PoE and PoE+ options for environments requiring PoE.
High-Performance Gigabit Data Center Switching
The HP 5800 Switch Series delivers 208 Gbps switching capacity in 24-port models and 256 Gbps in 48-port models.
Supports up to 155 MPPS throughput in 24-port models and 196 MPPS in 48-port models.
Includes four 10GbE uplinks for better performance.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
The HP 5800 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
Full Layer 2/Layer 3 features set with IPv4/IPv6 dual stack.
Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
The HP 5800 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
No extra hidden cost with simple, one license per switch for all OS features.
All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
Automate tedious tasks with Software-defined Network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.
- (48) 10/100/1000 ports, (6) fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports, (2) extended module slots, (1) open module slot maximum. PoE+ available, depending on model
- 211 Mpps maximum, depending on model
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 284 Gbps maximum, depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- IRF, with 9 switches
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- Command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP manager
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Except where noted, all prices are estimated HP Hong Kong prices solely for the purpose for customer's reference but not otherwise. Actual prices from other locations or websites may vary from location to location and from time to time.