Discover 2013: "Must-Sees" from Meg Whitman and Bill Veghte
This week at HP Discover Barcelona, we have 5,800 customers and 1,200 partners in attendance, representing a wide range of companies and industries. Attendees have the opportunity to meet with top sponsors and exhibitors, gain technology and strategy insights and engage with HP experts and specialists, which means opportunity awaits at every hour, roundtable, demonstration and keynote. Even for frequent attendees, the event can be intimidating.
To help focus your itinerary, we want to remind you of the “Six Must-Sees” for HP Discover Barcelona, which Meg Whitman and Bill Veghte presented during their keynotes earlier today. These are the pavilions, product demos and keynotes that you don’t want to miss:
- Security and Risk Management Pavilion, where you can experience a simulated cyber-attack and learn how HP and our biggest customers use our industry leading assets to identify and stop bad guys from stealing your company’s data.
- Converged Infrastructure Pavilion, where you can see the new Sharks, our ConvergedSystem for Virtualization, and get a hands-on experience with HP OneView.
- HP CloudSystem, which includes a new consumer-inspired user interface and an improved deployment process that enable you to deploy a complete private cloud environment in just hours.
- ES Guru Bar, where you can talk to our Enterprise Services connoisseurs about your biggest challenges.
- Printing and Personal Systems Pavilion, where you can learn about the OfficeJet ProX and how “Ink in the office” gets the quality of laser at 50% of the cost.
- Next Generation HP StoreOnce Backup, which reduces risk with data recovery that is 10 times faster than EMC.
The HP Next Team will be providing more updates throughout the course of the conference, so stay tuned!