HP Autonomy’s Partner Team: Building a Compelling Route to Partner Growth
Susan Ferguson leads HP Autonomy’s WW Alliances & Channels organization.
I joined HP at the end of last year to lead HP Autonomy’s Worldwide Alliances & Channels. Ever since, my excitement about the HP Autonomy portfolio, our partners and the opportunity for growth has only increased.
There are three elements in particular that continue to fuel my excitement:
1. Our staggeringly relevant portfolio across all industries,
2. HP’s brand and scale to fuel the opportunity, and
3. HP’s focus from the very highest level on partners as central to HP’s growth strategy.
In fact, just this month at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, Meg reiterated her commitment to the channel, saying that “…if we're going to grow, the channel has to represent HP.”
Here at HP Autonomy, partners are central to our strategy and our growth. Only by building and leveraging a diverse partner eco-system will we be able to reach the full breadth of customers, industries and geographies to which we can bring unique business value.
And the time is now; every part of HP Autonomy is operating in a growing business and market. Recent analyst reports highlight HP Autonomy’s incredible strides in the past year and top market position.
That’s a great partner proposition. Since joining HP Autonomy, I have had the privilege of talking with many of our current partners, as well as others in the channel who are considering adding HP Autonomy to their offering. Partners are excited about our portfolio and encouraged by the HP Autonomy Partner Team’s goal of building the most compelling and accessible route to partner growth.
Our priorities are clear. Here are the five steps we’re taking to enhance the HP Autonomy Partner Program:
1. Build an eco-system of partners and an integrated program that enable partners to take the HP Autonomy portfolio to their customers and grow their businesses. To jumpstart this, we are further aligning the HP Autonomy Partner Program with HP’s industry leading PartnerOne Program.
2. Enable our partners across the HP Autonomy portfolio by providing both sales and technical tools and training. For the first time, HP Autonomy partners can access on demand comprehensive sales materials across our portfolio on HP Partner Central.
3. Certify our partners through a new certification program, ensuring that our partners can differentiate themselves in the marketplace and provide the highest quality customer experience and business value.
4. Deliver a compelling business proposition for our partners that rewards them for investing with HP Autonomy and delivers solution expertise and growth.
5. Leverage the unique value of the broader HP to help our partners deliver integrated, best-in-class customer solutions and use synergies from the larger HP portfolio for joint go-to-market initiatives. One recent example of this includes HP Autonomy’s Adaptive Backup and Recovery Technologies, which leverage HP StoreOnce and HP 3PAR StoreServ.
Partners will play a vital role in HP Autonomy's growth in the years to come. I look forward to meeting many in our partner community at next week's HP Global Partner Conference in Las Vegas, and in working with all partners to build a world-class Partner program that is prosperous for all. To learn more about the HP Autonomy Partner Program and how to become a Partner, please visit our partner page on Autonomy.com.