A secure, flexible, and scalable cloud strategy
Moving toward cloud computing provides efficient ways for government and educational institutions to source, deliver and govern highly flexible, scalable and mission-driven services. HP delivers U.S. Public Sector clients the only hybrid cloud strategy and solution portfolio that offers confidence, choice, and consistency. We have developed and assembled a comprehensive portfolio of services that provides flexible and secure choices in delivering every aspect of cloud computing. It offers the consistency of architecture, IT service delivery and, consumption models needed to address the operational and cost challenges facing federal, state, and local organizations.
HP Helion Managed Cloud Services - Overview
Learn more about HP Cloud Services for Public Sector
A dedicated managed environment to support mission-critical workloads. It meets high security and compliance requirements; can be hosted in HP, client-owned or third-party data centers.
If agility, speed, flexibility, productivity, and meeting high security and compliance requirements are your primary goals for cloud computing, then a private cloud solution might be right for you. HP can help you implement a managed private cloud for infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS) or software-as-a-service (SaaS) model with HP Helion Managed Private Cloud for Public Sector.
- Budget your IT spend to control costs and scale while paying only for the resources you need.
- Ease management and monitoring as you become an IT services broker.
- Choose a solution designed to meet FedRAMP Moderate, FISMA High, and DISA Enterprise Cloud Service Broker (ECSB) Level 5 security profiles.
Contact us to request compliance reports.
A FedRAMP℠ authorized, secure, and agile pay-as-you-use cloud solution. Provides organizations with consumption-based managed services, designed for enterprise-grade workloads and high levels of availability and security.
Secure the future of your organization with a cloud solution that you can manage on your own or have HP manage for you. HP Helion Managed Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) for Public Sector is an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering that allows organizations with ITAR requirements to achieve cloud computing objectives securely and without the hassles of traditional IT sourcing. This enterprise-class cloud is designed for mission-critical workloads and sold through a consumption-based business model.
- Support mission-critical workloads
- Mitigate risk of over-investing in infrastructure
- Pay for only the services you consume
- Deploy new managed services securely and quickly within a FedRAMP-compliant environment
Contact us to request compliance reports.
Keep your mission-critical data secure with the Mid-Atlantic Data Center (MDC), designed to meet the needs of highly regulated government and commercial enterprises. This data center is designated as part of the nation’s critical infrastructure network, and is designed and configured to comply with stringent governmental standards such as FISMA/NIST.
Cloud Consulting Services for U.S. Public Sector can help government agencies incorporate cloud as a strategic service delivery or sourcing option to meet specialized government needs. These consulting services are a foundational component in a broader IT converged cloud strategy.
Cost savings, efficiency and data center reduction efforts are major drivers of this effort. The security of the information and the scalability and reliability of the solution determine the ultimate success.
HP Cloud Specialists will help your agency meet core mission objectives by:
- Eliminating costly operational expenses and capital spending
- Delivering a reliable cloud solution with a proven track record in assured security and compliance
- Improving IT efficiency through consolidation and virtualization
HP Cloud Planning Services for U.S. Public Sector:
- HP Converged Cloud Workshop for U.S. Public Sector – Save hundreds of meeting hours while exploring relevant topics with your teams. This interactive, strategy workshop covers architecture, infrastructure, applications, security, financials, governance and more (1 day)
- HP Cloud Future Definition service for U.S. Public Sector – Define a future state solution, including a high-level architecture and optimum delivery model; estimate required effort and set priorities (10 days)
- HP Cloud Gap Analysis Service for U.S. Public Sector – Assess gaps between your current and future state; build a comprehensive roadmap of projects while developing a detailed master project plan (4 weeks)
- HP Cloud Business Case Service for U.S. Public Sector – Develop detailed business plan and/or business case (3-4 weeks)
- HP Cloud Workload Analysis Service for U.S. Public Sector – Analyze and categorize workloads for different delivery models and test alternative business and technology scenarios
- HP Helion Professional Services for Public Sector Cloud Broker – Transform your IT from silos to services and harness the cost and performance efficiencies of a hybrid cloud. An advisory workshop and roadmap session tailored to your specific business needs will help you manage your dispersed infrastructure, and gain control of your spend, throughput and transformational cloud projects.
Your employees want easy-to-use, anytime, anywhere access to business and personal applications (apps) and data from any mobile device—and often that means synchronizing, storing and sharing business files. At the same time, your IT organization needs to set up and enforce effective security policies, access privileges and distribution controls, and meet compliance requirements to protect sensitive information.
- Comply with public sector regulatory standards with the HP managed cloud (FedRAMP, U.S. cleared persons, FISMA with the Mobility Overlay, HIPAA, and ITAR).
- Synchronize files and manage access control down to the file level, with a full suite of digital rights components to control printing, editing, forwarding and expiration.
- Manage and control your budget with predictable cost per user.
For information on how HP can help shape your cloud, or to request compliance reports:
Thought leadership series
Public Sector Horizontal Solutions