- Za kućnu upotrebu
- Za tvrtke
- Za kućnu upotrebu
- Za tvrtke
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 5120 EI Switch Series
Posebna ponuda: Posebne ponude:
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO with a robust feature set supporting stacking, static layer 3 routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6. HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing several switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity.
The HP 5120 EI Switch Series can be managed with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your network.
- Scalable and secure, fully managed Basic Layer 3 switches
- 10GbE uplinks (CX4, SFP+ and 10GBASE-T)
- 4 chassis IRF stacking
- PoE+ models for voice, video and wireless
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support
Scalable and Secure Access Layer Switches
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series supports stacking, static layer 3 routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6. HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity.
- HP 4 chassis IRF for simpler, flatter, more agile networks and flexible deployment with longer-distance stacking between closets up to 70 km distance.
- Modular 10GbE uplinks (CX4, SFP+ and 10GBASE-T), stacking and power supplies allow for future upgradability.
- External redundant power supply for increased reliability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Powerful Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch.
- Traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
Comprehensive Security Control
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Access control lists (ACLs) provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering; supports global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
- Source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout deliver enhanced security.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- 44 10/100/1000 ports, 4 dual-personality ports, 2 port expansion module slots, maximum, PoE+ available, depending on model
- 142.9 million pps, maximum, depending on model
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 192 Gbps, maximum, depending on model
- PoE capability:
- 740 W, maximum, depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- IRF, 4 switches
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP Manager
Vrsta primarnog priključka
Maksimalan broj priključaka
HP je predan informiranju korisnika o kemijskim tvarima u svojim proizvodima kako to zahtijevaju pravni propisi kao što je REACH (Propis EC Br. 1907/2006 Europskog parlamenta i vijeća). Izvješće s podacima o kemijskim tvarima za ovaj proizvod možete pronaći na adresi: www.hp.com/go/reach.