- Za kućnu upotrebu
- Za tvrtke
- Za kućnu upotrebu
- Za tvrtke
- The HP 5500 SI Switch Series provides managed Layer 2 and Layer 3 gigabit connectivity at the edge layer of large campus networks. The 5500 SI provides PoE+ and modular 10GbE uplink connectivity to allow for scalable pay as you grow, network growth.
Resilient Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP), Smart Link, and Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) deliver enterprise class reliability. The HP 5500 SI Switch Series can be managed with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
- Managed L2 and L3 connectivity
- Four chassis IRF stacking
- Supports up to 4 modular 10GbE ports for uplink and stacking
- No software licensing required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support
Scalable Access Layer Switches
- The HP 5500 SI Switch Series delivers managed Layer 2 and Layer 3 gigabit connectivity at the edge layer of large campus networks.
- The HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to four physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks, IPv6 support, and static routes and RIP.
- Provides scalable stacking with modular 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) and up to 740W of PoE+ power from internal power supply.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
- No software licensing required.
Quality of Service (QoS) for Traffic Control
- The HP 5500 SI Switch Series supports advanced, classifier-based QoS which sorts traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information.
- You can apply QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch.
- Provides traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and SP+WRR for increased flexibility.
Authentication Security Control
- The HP 5500 SI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Get identity-driven security and access control with automatic VLAN assignment and per-user ACLs allow access to specific network services without risking network security.
- Security features include: Port security and isolation, DHCP protection, STP BPDU port protection, and RADIUS/HWTACACS.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 5500 SI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON, and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- 48 10/100/1000 ports, 4 dual-personality ports, 2 port expansion module slots, maximum
- PoE+ available, depending on model
- 142.9 million pps, maximum, depending on model
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 192 Gbps, maximum, depending on model
- PoE capability:
- 740 W, depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- IRF, with 4 switches
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP Manager
Vrsta primarnog priključka
Maksimalan broj priključaka
HP je predan informiranju korisnika o kemijskim tvarima u svojim proizvodima kako to zahtijevaju pravni propisi kao što je REACH (Propis EC Br. 1907/2006 Europskog parlamenta i vijeća). Izvješće s podacima o kemijskim tvarima za ovaj proizvod možete pronaći na adresi: www.hp.com/go/reach.