HP ITIL change management solutions consolidates, integrates and automates end-to-end change management across the entire IT lifecycle. Optimize classic ITIL® processes including logging changes, assessment and planning, approval, implementation, evaluation and closure. These steps all leverage common configuration management information, and leverage process workflows provided by HP Service Manager, a component of CCRM. In addition, ITIL change management can be enhanced by a variety of HP offerings.
- Maximize IT efficiency with automated, integrated and consolidated ITIL change management processes
- Improve stakeholder collaboration for quicker changes and higher success rate
- Reduce risk with standardized change processes and controls that improve compliance
- Optimize costs with embedded best practices that accelerate time to value
- Employ DDM and automation to enable unplanned change detection, impact analysis and change execution
ITIL® is a registered trademark of the Cabinet Office.