- Your business deals with many challenges but why does storage need to be one of them?
With HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage you get a new breed of optimized, efficient, secure and highly available storage to easily address file and application storage. For small to medium business, branch office, and workgroup environments you can easily and economically support large numbers of users and store growing volumes of files such as documents, images, audio files, and videos.
It also has non-intrusive data de-duplication that provides an average 50-60% in space savings. It provides security through features such as built-in encryption, sophisticated access controls, online snapshots, and the ability to run endpoint protection and backup software onboard so that data is protected at rest and in flight.
Built on Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2012 or 2012 R2, depending on model, you can provide users with a highly available solution so that their data is ready when they need it.
Optimized: Tailored for Your File Storage
- The HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage comes with pre-configured hardware with the latest generation storage OS for purpose-built file storage. StoreEasy installation and network configuration wizards simplify installation and prevent configuration errors for faster deployment.
- HP StoreEasy Dashboard* consolidates all key status information in a single interface. Easily monitor capacity utilization, performance, and health from a single UI designed for an IT generalist. Reduces navigation of multiple tools and interfaces for system management. *(Available Spring 2014)
- Best practices driven storage provisioning tool discovers system storage and recommends the setup for optimum performance, optimum capacity or a balanced configuration based on the available storage.
Efficient: Saves You Money and Time
- HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage supports a large numbers of users with a high performance file serving controller and a wide range of disk drives including solid state disks (SSDs). A broad range of file access protocols, including Microsoft Hyper-V and SQL Server application storage over SMB3 or iSCSI.
- File sync and share feature enable mobile workers to access their files from any Internet connection. Provides corporate data controls including data encryption, data wipe, user lock screen password enforcement, file classification and storage quotas. WSS2012 R2 models only.
- Increase capacity use with non-intrusive data deduplication that provides an average 50-60% in space savings.
- Reduce your branch office WAN usage by automatically caching frequently accessed corporate datacenter files with Hosted BranchCache.
Protection: Safeguards Your Data
- The HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage protects data while at rest with file system encryption and BitLocker® drive encryption, and while it is being transferred with SMB3 encryption and signing.
- Use File Classification Infrastructure to dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
- Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself – reducing the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server. Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and support for agent based backup software.
- Leverage optional HP LiveVault and HP Data Protector software for security and efficient policy driven offsite cloud and hybrid cloud backup.
Highly Available: Prevents Your User and Organization Disruption
- The HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage increases uptime with such standard features as near continuous health monitoring with HP Active Health System, mirrored OS disks, redundant fans (not available on all models) and power, and advanced memory protection.
- Confidently deploy large volumes leveraging improved file system online self-healing, online verification, and precise and rapid repair that massively reduces downtime from file corruption.
- Built on HP ProLiant Gen8 Server series and Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2012 or 2012 R2, depending on model, for reliability and ease-of-use.
- Three year onsite parts and labor warranty for the system, and one year of 24 x 7 software telephone support.
- Microsoft® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- BitLocker® is trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S.
- Windows® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Detailed specifications (PDF)
- Entry-priced NAS Appliance with an Intel® Xeon E5-2403v2 1.8GHz quad core processor, 8 GB Memory, and 4 LFF drive slots. 1U rack mount
- Form factor:
- Number of users:
- (50 - 1300)
- Network controller:
- (1) 1Gb 366i Ethernet Adapter
- Storage controller:
- (1) Smart Array P222/512MB FBWC
- Drive type:
- Zero drives included and requires that you select drive type and capacity to be integrated in the factory.
- 16TB Raw Internal SAS/SATA
- Maximum internal capacity supported
- Data services features:
- File Sync and Share, Deduplication, Snapshots, Replication, File Classification, Quotas, File Screening, Storage Reporting
- Management features:
- StoreEasy Dashboard and Server Manager
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 43.46 x 75 x 4.32 cm
- 17.4 kg maximum
- Warranty - year(s) (parts/labor/onsite):
- What's in the box:
- HP StoreEasy 1440 Storage with Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition pre-installed, (4) user-selected LFF hard drives, single 460W power supply, rack-compatible power cord, documentation kit, StoreEasy 1440 Restore kit, iLO Advanced License.
- Microsoft® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.; BitLocker® is trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S.; Windows® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Detailed specifications (PDF)
- Quick Links
Rate & Review HP StoreEasy 1440 Storage
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available.