- For Home
- For Business
HP ProDisplay P201m 20-inch LED Backlit Monitor (C9F73AA)
Find an HP Reseller or Call HP toll free: 0.800.1.111.222 (Indonesia only)
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Keep up the good work with solid performance, a stylish design with built-in speakers, and environmental features all at an attractive price point with the HP ProDisplay P201m 20-inch LED Backlit Monitor. Efficiently grow and maintain your business with proven HP quality and reliability, stable lifecycles, HP accessory compatibility, and energy savings. Do more throughout the day and help save more throughout the quarter with a monitor that goes the distance.
Essential business features
- Your everyday business monitor just got an upgrade and built-in sound. Support your business needs at a competitive price with a 20-inch diagonal LED business display with two integrated speakers for a rich multimedia experience.
- See the difference with an LED display for vibrant text and graphics presentation. LED technology also makes your display thin, light, and easy to position on the desk.
- Deliver clear views for single and multiple users with wide viewing angles. High contrast ratios and fast response times keep your content crisp and readable throughout the day.1
- Work comfortably with up to 30 degrees of tilt on the adjustable design, and easily connect to devices with convenient VGA and DVI inputs. The internal power supply minimizes clutter on the desktop and simplifies setup and deployment.
Compatibility with HP accessories
- Customize your work space with options like the HP USB Graphics Adapter (accessory sold separately).
- The 100-mm standard VESA pattern allows mounting on the HP Integrated Work Center Stand (USDT/Thin Client), HP Quick Release, and other VESA-compatible accessories (accessories sold separately).
Stability now, and peace of mind for the future
- Maintain product consistency across staggered deployments, ease transitions and help reduce support costs with a minimum one-year lifecycle stability commitment from HP.
- Support identical installations and unify your operations worldwide with globally consistent products in over 145 countries.
- Get improved reliability and peace of mind from HP quality standard testing that puts our monitors through their paces before you do.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a standard, three-year limited warranty. Select optional HP Care Pack Services2 to extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties.
Smart software for the multi-tasker
- HP Display Assistant consolidates monitor setting controls into one easy-to-use, centralized interface.
- Customize your workspace with resizable screen partitions that let you work on a document in one partition, refer to a spreadsheet in another, and check e-mails3 in another—at the same time.
- Use the new expanded toolbar to view the applications you’re using across all of your connected displays.
Energy efficient, environmentally aware
- Mercury-Free display backlighting, a low halogen design4), and arsenic-free display glass5 are just a few of the environmental features built into this display.
- Help maximize your investment with award-winning eco-certifications, including ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT® Gold6 and TCO.
1 All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
2 Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP Care Pack Services extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties. To choose the right level of service for your HP product, use the HP Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at www.hp.com/go/lookuptool . Additional HP Care Pack Services information by product is available at www.hp.com/hps/carepack.
3 Internet access required and not included.
4 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
5 Arsenic and its compounds were not detected using U.S. EPA test methods 3052/6010b by ICP-AES with a Method Detection Limit of 10 ppm.
6 EPEAT® Gold where HP registers commercial display products. See www.epeat.net for registration status in your country.
- Display size (diagonal):
- Aspect ratio:
- Widescreen (16:9)
- Resolution (native):
- 1600 x 900
- Pixel pitch:
- 0.2768 mm
- 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio:
- 1000:1 static
- 3000000:1 dynamic
- View angle:
- 170° horizontal
- 160° vertical
- Response time:
- 5 ms on/off
- Product color:
- Tilt and swivel angle:
- Tilt: -5 to +25°
- Display features:
- Plug and Play
- User programmable
- Language selection
- On-screen controls
- LED Backlights
- Physical security:
- Security Lock-Ready
- Input connector:
- 1 VGA
- 1 DVI (with HDCP support)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- 3.5 kg
- Product dimensions without stand (W x D x H)
- 48.2 x 4.75 x 29.41 cm
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H):
- 48.2 x 15.11 x 35.92 cm
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Power consumption:
- 24 W (maximum), 20 W (typical), < 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range:
- 5 to 35°C
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 80% RH
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen; Mercury-free display backlighting; TCO Certified
- Three years parts, labour and on-site limited warranty
- What's in the box:
- HP ProDisplay P201m 20-inch LED Backlit Monitor
- VGA cable
- Audio cable
- AC power cable
- Printed documentation and CD
Rate & Review HP ProDisplay P201m 20-inch LED Backlit Monitor
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available.