A Robust Development Tool For Your Security AnalystsThe Digital Vaccine Toolkit (DVToolkit) enables you to develop customized security filters in-house, eliminating risks associated with sharing sensitive application information with third-party vendors. By using DVToolkit, you can author filters that address threats specific to your organization, accurately defining parameters and triggers that dictate what, when, and how events are inspected.
- Custom security filter development that addresses threats unique to your business with support for user variables
- Import open source rules (e.g. Snort signatures); extended support for snort primitives, options and modifiers
- Significantly extend the value of your HP TippingPoint Threat Protection System, Next Generation IPS and Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) investments
- Use our well-designed custom GUI to edit test, save, and import filters
- Distribute filters across your network using the HP TippingPoint Security Management System (SMS).
- Define filter triggers, or support triggerless filters
- Import IP address list for source and destination
Related Products, Solutions and Services
Engage with Our Network Research Community
- Key Features
- Screen Shots
- Case Studies
- Try Now