Achieving a more stable and standardized IT environment
HP UCMDB Configuration Management makes it possible to analyze IT environments in order to move toward fewer standards and improve IT management processes. This helps you improve data quality in your configuration management system (CMS), avoid single points of failure, achieve geographic redundancy of applications and drive changes based on configuration standards. The solution also helps improve the stability of your environment, deliver standardized services and improve the resiliency of your architecture.
- Reduce cost and risk associated with supporting numerous standards
- Improve change management processes by aligning with configuration standards
- Avoid single points of failure and make the architecture more resilient
- Improve IT management efficiencies by leveraging high-quality data in the CMS
- Enable an environment for automating similarly configured configuration items
Adoption readiness tool suite