Troubleshoot Windows 7 Drivers for HP PrintersLearn how to troubleshoot the most common Windows 7 driver issues for your HP printer.
- Expand AllCollapse AllTroubleshoot Issues with Windows 7 Full Feature Printer DriversTroubleshoot Issues with Windows 7 Full Feature Printer Drivers
If your HP printer is supported on Windows 7 and has a full feature driver, the best way to find solutions to any problems that may arise is to consult the troubleshooting documentation for your product on the HP Customer Care web site. Simply enter the product name and number of your printer in the search box, click “Next”, and navigate to the relevant Windows 7 support documents under the “Solve a Problem” category for that product.
For problems not addressed in the troubleshooting documents for your product, solutions may be available on the HP Consumer Support Forums, in the sections devoted to your product.
- Expand AllCollapse AllTroubleshoot Issues with Windows 7 'In OS' Printer DriversTroubleshoot Issues with Windows 7 'In OS' Printer Drivers
If you recently changed your operating system (OS) to Windows 7, we have created the
How to Get Your HP Printer Working with Windows 7 document to assist you in getting your HP product working with the new OS.
The document explains how to install the drivers included in Windows 7 for your printer, answers frequently asked questions about “” printer driver functionality, and provides solutions to common problems that may arise, such as: In OS
Limited functionality in HP Toolbox
Importing and viewing images on a memory card
Limited button functionality (e.g., Photosmart Essentials, Copy and Scan buttons)
Checking ink levels
Issues with scanning and faxing
Each of these issues and more are covered in the document.
- Expand AllCollapse AllHow HP Printers Work and Dealing with Installation ProblemsHow HP Printers Work and Dealing with Installation Problems
If you would like to learn more about HP printers work and how to deal with common printer installation problems, HP has created the HP Printer Installation topic web site to answer your questions and assist you in successfully installing your printer.
- FIND WINDOWS 7 PRINTER DRIVERS
- HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7 HP designed a quick and easy tool that helps you find and verify the best driver for your printer in Windows 7.
- HP Products Supported in Windows 7 List of older HP printers supported in Windows 7 and the type of driver available.
- HP Products Not Supported in Windows 7 A complete list of HP printers not supported in Windows 7.
- HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7