HP offers perfect range of PC and printing solutions to help students get back to school
HP today announced a new portfolio of printers that when paired with its latest Ultrabook & Sleekbook PCs and stylish accessories offer students the perfect personal technology. With the new school year fast approaching, these HP solutions provide students with all they need to get back to school in style.
With increasing workloads and demands weighing on students’ minds, HP ensures they are equipped with the technology that suits both their educational and vocational needs. Whether for an essay, presentation or creative project, HP has a range of products to suit every student’s needs and support them as they strive to achieve more in the classroom or at home.
The Designer Collection
With high-end design and HP’s premium technology, the designer collection will help students stand out from the crowd.
The new HP ENVY Ultrabooks collection combines great entertainment and powerful performance in a sleek black and red design, helping students achieve top marks in the classroom and have hours of fun at the end of the day. With Beats Audio, dual speakers and a subwoofer, the ENVY collection lets users hear sound as the artist intended, making it perfect for listening to music with friends.
- Its super slim design is combined with a soft-touch and slip-resistant base in a vibrant red colour, giving it a trendy look without compromising on performance.
- With up to 10 hours of battery life (1) and the latest Intel Core processors, the new HP ENVY Ultrabooks are great for those who need a reliable and high-performing device while on-the-go.
- The HP ENVY Ultrabooks are currently available across EMEA with a starting price of €699.(2)
- This model is also available as a Sleekbook with discrete-class graphics from AMD, ideal for creative and tech savvy students who enjoy creating and editing videos.
- The HP ENVY Sleekbooks are currently available across EMEA with a starting price of €649(2).
The HP Signature Backpack is an essential back-to-school must-have for all students who want to keep their equipment safe in style.
- Modern and chic, this comfortable backpack complements any lifestyle, from the classroom to the home study.
- It provides users with multilayer padding to protect and safeguard a PC, multiple compartments for organising, and comfortable, adjustable straps to ensure maximum comfort.
- The HP Signature Backpack fits most 40.6cm (16”) notebooks and features a reinforced padded bottom for extra security.
- The HP Signature Backpack is available now, prices, starting at €64.99(2).
HP’s new all-in-one Photosmart printers with HP ePrint technology, enable students to print from any web-connected device.(3) The new lineup also gives students access to wireless printing with Apple’s AirPrint™ from any iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® touch®(4) and HP wireless direct printing (5), meaning there’s no need for a local Wi-Fi internet connection. Students can also use Google Could Print (6) to print from their mobile device.
- HP’s wireless and mobile printing technology enables students to print important coursework or their favourite photos on-the-go, ideal for those with a busy class schedule.(7)
- With automatic two-sided printing and ENERGY STAR® certification, these printers also offer great environmental benefits.
- Priced at €199(2), the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One will be available from September 2012.
- The HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One printer offers similar features and is the perfect compact device for people who need to scan, copy and print photos, web content and everyday documents.
- Priced at €149(2) the HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One will be available from September 2012
Already an essential PC accessory, the HP Wireless Mouse X4000 will make students stand out thanks to five new unique designs including: Scrap Metal, Cowa Bunga, Poppy, Zebra Fade and Colour Splash.
- Rubber sides ensure a comfortable, secure grip that’s ambidextrous, while smart power settings deliver up to 30-month battery life.
- The mice stay connected up to nine meters away and feature a laser sensor, making them a perfect addition to any student or professional’s arsenal.
- The HP Wireless Mice X4000 in new designs are available in July, starting at €29.99(2).
The HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One printer is ideal for creative students who want an affordable printer to print their favourite photos and everyday documents, whether for inspiration or simply to capture their most cherished memories.
- This printer comes in a sleek and compact black design complete with a 6.7cm colour touchscreen and HP Print Apps(8) where students can print cinema tickets, play games or print their homework to-do list. - With HP wireless printing technology, including HP ePrint, this printer provides great features to enable students to print on-the-go from their mobile devices, making it great for those with a busy schedule.(7) - Priced at €109(2), the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One will be available from September 2012.
The Value Collection
HP’s value collection provides high-quality technology with affordable prices in order to serve the technology needs of the student community.
The HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One offers high-quality printing for everyday documents, creative projects and photos.
- With automatic two-sided printing this printer allows students to print responsibly and save paper and costs. It also includes four separate ink cartridges, each cartridge can be replaced separately when needed, choosing HP’s XL cartridges for up to two times more black pages and up to 2.5 times more colour pages(9).
- HP’s mobile printing solutions, including HP ePrint(3) and Apple’s AirPrint(4) technology, allow students to print on-the-go directly from their mobile device, adding extra convenience for those with a demanding schedule.(7)
- Priced at €89(2), the HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One is currently available in Western European markets.
The HP Deskjet 2510 All-in-One is great for those looking for an easy-to-use, reliable printer at an affordable price.
- This All-in-One features print, copy and scan capabilities to provide high-quality prints at an affordable price.
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified printer helps conserve energy without sacrificing performance.
- With a sleek and compact design, this printer is designed with tight spaces in mind, so it won’t take up valuable space on desks, countertops, shelves, or other work areas.
- With HP Smart Print, students can save ink and paper when using the internet by removing headers, footers, ads and any other unnecessary elements, again great for encouraging a responsible approach to printing.
- Priced at €69(2), the HP Deskjet 2510 All-in-One is currently available in Western European markets.
(1) Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power-management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. Additional details are available at MobileMark07 battery benchmark.
(2) HP recommended retail price. Actual prices may vary
(3) Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. A list of supported documents and image types is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. A list of additional solutions is available at www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
(4) Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad 2®, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (third generation or later). Works with HP AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as the iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point.
(5) Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
(6) Google™ and Gmail™ are trademarks of Google Inc. Feature requires Google™ Cloud Print ready printer or existing printer connected to a PC with Internet access. Print times may vary. Currently only Google apps are supported.
(7) Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
(8) Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
(9) Compared with HP 364 ink cartridges (XL cartridges not included, please purchase separately); based on HP published yields, actual yields vary based on printer used, images printed and other factors (see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies)
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP Inc. products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Inc. shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.