Jobs at HP - Ireland
- Clonskeagh – Dublin 14
- Here at HP’s Customer Solutions and Support Centre (CSSC), we provide multilingual problem-solving support to Enterprise
customers across Europe and the developing world.
Provides end-user Service Desk Multilingual Services for a number of Fortune 500 corporate clients, including Unilever, Microsoft, Ericsson, Bank of Ireland and Proctor and Gamble. The Service Desk operation supports the major European languages and works with other HP Service Desk operations worldwide to provide follow the sun and global help desk support. The Service Desk is also the EMEA management centre for setting up new accounts.
Delivers warranty & trade support for the Industry Standard Server range and Enterprise Storage Servers (ESS) including operating system and hardware to the French & Greater Western European regions. Support is provided in accordance with customers preferred mode of interaction, including: Telephone Support; Web-based self-service; and System-to-System connectivity. More recently, providing Offsite Microsoft Software Support for Microsoft Authorised Premier Support (Maps) and software support to the professional Microsoft Customers across Western Europe.
- Leixlip - Co Kildare
- HP has invested more than half a billion dollars into our green-field site, transforming it into a highly advanced technology campus.
We’re one of the world's most successful companies, yet core values such as trust and respect still shape the way we work. Although we’ve grown, our philosophy hasn’t changed – working to create an open environment where employees love their job, and individual contributions and achievements are recognised.
The businesses based at the HP Liffey Park Technology Campus include:
- Sales & Services Division
- International Bank, Financial Services
- Inkjet Manufacturing Technology
- Customer IT Outsourcing & Services
- Contract Manufacturing Management
- Media Manufacturing
- Dublin Inkjet Manufacturing Operation (DIMO)
- The DIMO is the nucleus of HP’s operation in Liffey Park. Approximately 2,000 people work in the facility manufacturing print cartridges for HP Inkjet Printers.
As the only place in Europe that does this, we produce a large volume of original HP cartridges. Every cartridge is a sophisticated piece of technology, requiring thorough research and intensive product development.
So to produce significant volumes of these high-quality products, we have one of the largest clean-room areas in Europe, measuring some 30,000 square metres, with state of the art manufacturing and information systems all around.
Sales & Services
HP provides technology solutions to consumers, businesses and institutions world-wide. Our offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, imaging and printing, for enterprises and businesses. We deliver a comprehensive portfolio of Adaptive Enterprise Solutions to help customers plan and manage new working environments that help drive value and performance ahead.
International Bank, Financial Services
As a wholly owned subsidiary of HP, HP Financial Services provides a high level of flexibility, along with the capability to deliver services that work the way customers need. We also rank among the largest IT financial services organisations in the world, employing approximately 250 people in Ireland.
- HP Galway Limited, European Software Centre (ESC)
- The ESC is located in Galway, Ireland. The Centre focuses on three main areas:
- Software & Services Research & Development
- Software Publishing Services
- Software Management & eBusiness Services
Customers are typically large international enterprise corporations and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). The geographic focus is Europe, Middle East and Africa, although many services delivered from the ESC are global.