- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
Flexible File and Application Storage
HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage
This item was added to the cart
Starting from € 2,768 Inc. VAT
Special offer: Special offers:
- Your business deals with many challenges but why does storage need to be one of them? With HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage you get a new breed of optimized, efficient, secure and highly available storage to easily address file and application storage. For small to medium business, branch office, and workgroup environments you can easily and economically support large numbers of users and store growing volumes of files such as documents, images, audio files, and videos.
It also has non-intrusive data de-duplication that provides an average 50-60% in space savings. It provides security through features such as built-in encryption, sophisticated access controls, online snapshots, and the ability to run endpoint protection and backup software onboard so that data is protected at rest and in flight.
Built on Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2012 or 2012 R2, depending on model, you can provide users with a highly available solution so that their data is ready when they need it.
- Up to 56% more capacity at up to 21% better $/GB with 2x faster drive transfer speed, and up to 25 x faster RAID rebuilds for write operations and Up to 9 x faster RAID rebuilds for read operations.
- Low capacity notification to minimize disruptions with enhanced StoreEasy Dashboard
- HP LiveVault Turbo Restore Appliance software pre-installed (optional license required)
- Vision Solution's Double-Take Availability software pre-installed (14 day demo license)
- StoreEasy 1450 now built on HP ProLiant DL160 Generation 9 server DNA
- StoreEasy 1650 and 1850 now built on HP ProLiant DL380 Generation 9 server DNA
Optimized: Tailored for Your File Storage
- The HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage comes with pre-configured hardware with the latest generation storage OS for purpose-built file storage. StoreEasy installation and network configuration wizards simplify installation and prevent configuration errors for faster deployment.
- HP StoreEasy Dashboard consolidates all key status information such as capacity utilization, performance, and health in a single interface and reduces the need to navigate multiple tools and interfaces for system management. Low capacity warning email alerts now available to minimize disruption.
- Best practices driven storage provisioning tool discovers system storage and recommends the setup for optimum performance, optimum capacity or a balanced configuration based on the available storage.
- HDD bundles make it easier for you to buy, deploy and provision additional storage capacity over the life of the product.
Efficient: Saves You Money and Time
- Achieve an average of 50–60 percent space savings with granular data deduplication.
- File sync and share feature enable mobile workers to access their files from anywhere. Provides corporate data controls including data encryption, data wipe, user lock screen password enforcement, file classification, and storage quotas.
- Use advanced data management to automatically improve use of resources, comply with data retention policies, and enhance protection of sensitive files. Reduce your branch office WAN usage with Hosted BranchCache, automatically caching frequently accessed corporate data center files.
- Consolidate multiple workloads and IT services in a single platform with included support for a broad range of file access protocols, Microsoft® Hyper-V and SQL Server application storage, iSCSI block access, and IT infrastructure services such as print, Domain Name System (DNS), and DHCP.
Secure: Protect Your Data Always
- The HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage protects data while at rest with file system encryption and BitLocker® drive encryption, and while it is being transferred with SMB3 encryption and signing.
- Use File Classification Infrastructure to dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
- Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself – reducing the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server. Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and support for agent based backup software.
- Opt to utilize the power of HP LiveVault for easy data backup to the cloud with 7-year retention, software installation files now included. Also, HP iTernity Compliant Archive Solution (iCAS) is validated to meet the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) 17a-4(f) requirements.
Highly Available: Prevents Business and Your User Disruption
- Increase uptime with such standard features as near continuous health monitoring with HP Active Health System, mirrored OS drives, redundant fans (not available on all models) and power, and advanced memory protection.
- Confidently deploy large file systems leveraging file system online self-healing, online verification, and precise and rapid repair that massively reduces downtime from file corruption.
- Take advantage of Vision Solutions Double-Take Availability for critical data protection with real-time byte-level replication. In the event of a failure, recover the data from the replicated data repository. Software installation files now included with free 14-day evaluation license.
- Get support from file storage experts with three year onsite parts and labor warranty for the system, and one year of 24x7 software telephone support.
- Microsoft® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- BitLocker® is trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S.
- Windows® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Detailed specifications (PDF)
- Note: All StoreEasy products capacity can be expanded externally with the StoreEasy 12 LFF and StoreEasy 25 SFF Disk Enclosures or HP D3000 Disk Enclosures; StoreEasy 1640 and StoreEasy 1840 can also be expanded with HP D6000 Disk Enclosures.
- Data services features:
- File Sync and Share, Deduplication, Snapshots, Replication, File Classification, Quotas, File Screening, Storage Reporting
- Management features:
- StoreEasy Dashboard and Server Manager
- Microsoft® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.; BitLocker® is trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S.; Windows® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Detailed specifications (PDF)
- Quick links
Rate & Review HP StoreEasy 1000 Storage
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.