- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
Network Management/Security Software
HP IMC Enterprise Software Platform with 50-node E-LTU(JG748AAE)
Special offer: Special offers:
- HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform is a comprehensive wired and wireless network management tool supporting the FCAPS model, provides for end-to-end business management of IT, scalability of system architecture, and accommodation of new technology and infrastructure.
Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Enterprise Software Platform supports the management of both HP and third-party devices.
The base license supports 50 devices with additional licenses available for purchase. Both eAPI library and five nodes of IMC Network Traffic Analyzer (NTA) Software are included.
Comprehensive Network Management For Global Enterprise Networks
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform is aimed at enterprises and organizations with branches and scales from hundreds to thousands of devices. Integrates fault management, element configuration, and network monitoring from a central vantage point.
- Contains license support for 50 managed devices and 5 nodes of Network Traffic Analyzer Software (NTA) with available additional licenses for purchase.
- Manage large, heterogeneous networks and scale for high-availability through a flexible, distributed deployment model to multiple servers.
- Gather data about network, resource, and administrator performance with flexible, centralized reporting deliverable on an individual or periodic basis.
- Delivers an extensive RESTful eAPI library that can be integrated with third-party software for additional functionality.
Comprehensive Resource Management for Easy Device Management
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform offers management capabilities for a wide range of devices from routers and switches to desktops and servers.
- View and monitor devices in a variety of visual methodologies, by device, IP, network topology, or through a custom view. Utilize the Security Control Center to enforce device settings consistently and sound alarms when they become non-compliant.
- Ascertain the health of a particular device through the device details page containing the summary, connectivity testing, real-time data, and the option to Telnet/SSH into the device to fix any issues.
- Leverage the Configuration Center to verify that devices are up to date, backed up, or modified in any particular way. The Configuration Center can also be used to track device changes.
Detailed Performance Monitoring with Real-time Notifications
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform provides the ability to monitor device performance for report generation, performance information, and alarm notification.
- Individually or collectively monitor devices for threshold settings, which when exceeded, will sound an alarm.
- Be alerted with integrated alarm notifications and easily fix issues from the console or opting to utilize Telnet/SSH proxy.
- Includes five nodes of IMC Network Traffic Analyzer Software to analyze network traffic and how it is being consumed by different applications and users.
Virtualization Management for VLANs, Virtual and Physical Networks
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform is one of the first management tools to integrate and monitor both virtual and physical networks.
- Supports a variety of hypervisors including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen and KVM.
- Manage VLANs on a global or on a per device basis and create standardized VLANs one-by-one or in a batch operation.
- View the status of all the VLANs through a network topology view, with the ability to monitor and manage devices from the same view.
- Browser supported:
- Firefox 3.6 or later is recommended
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later is recommended
- Software (required):
- Database:;Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 (Windows only);Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (Windows only);Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (64-bit—Windows 64-bit only);Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (Windows only);Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (64-bit—Windows only);Oracle 11g Release 1 (Linux only);Oracle 11g Release 2 (Linux only);Oracle 11g Release 2 (64-bit—Linux only);MySQL Enterprise Server 5.1 (Linux and Windows—up to 1,000 devices supported);and MySQL Enterprise Server 5.5 (Linux and Windows—up to 1,000 devices supported)
- Software (recommended):
- Server: Windows® Server 2003 with Service Pack 2; Windows® Server 2003 X64 with Service Pack 2 and KB942288; Windows® Server 2003 R2 with Service Pack 2; Windows® Server 2003 R2 X64 with Service Pack 2 with KB942288; Windows® Server 2008 with Service Pack 2; Windows® Server 2008 X64 with Service Pack 2; Windows® Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1; Windows® Server 2008 R2 X64 with Service Pack 1; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 X64; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 X64; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 X64; Windows Server 2012 X64 with KB2836988; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.9; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.9 X64; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 x64; Client: Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Minimum system requirements:
- Server: Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM memory, 50 GB storage, 10/100 Mbps NIC; Client: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM memory, 50 GB storage, 10/100 Mbps NIC
- System requirements, recommended:
- Server: 3.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® or Intel® Core™2 Duo processor or equivalent; 4 GB RAM; 100 GB; 10/100 Mbps
- Technical notes:
- For fewer than 500 nodes, 1 CPU is sufficient
- from 500 to 2,000 nodes, there should be 2 CPUs or 1 dual-core CPU
- for more than 2,000 nodes, there should be 4 CPUs or 2 dual-core CPUs. For more than 5,000 nodes, a hierarchy architecture is needed.
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Not applicable;Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP refer to www.hp.com/networking/support for details on the support provided and the period during which support is available;Software releases: refer to www.hp.com/networking/support for details on the software releases provided and the period during which software releases are available for your product(s)
- Electronic delivery of license for HP IMC Enterprise Edition Software Platform with 50-Node E-LTU
- What's in the box:
- License Entitlement, Electronic Delivery
- Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.