- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
Network Management/Security Software
HP IMC Standard Software Platform with 50-node E-LTU(JG747AAE)
This item was added to the cart
€ 4,734 Inc. VAT
- SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER SELECT AN AUTHORIZED PARTNER
€ 2,136 Inc. VATSpend over 60 euro ex VAT and enter SURESUPPLY at checkout for 1/2 price Shipping Fee Spend over 60 euro ex VAT and enter SURESUPPLY at checkout for 1/2 price Shipping FeeSpend over 60 euro ex VAT and enter SURESUPPLY at checkout for 1/2 price Shipping FeeThank you for selecting an HP ePreferred Partner. Please select "BUY NOW" to leave the HP website and continue to the selected Partner site.
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Standard Software Platform is a comprehensive wired and wireless network management tool supporting the FCAPS model, providing for end-to-end business management of IT, scalability of system architecture, and accommodation of new technology and infrastructure. Allows for the addition of a variety of optional modules to extend platform capabilities.
Intelligent Management Center Standard Software Platform supports the management of HP and third-party devices and comes with an initial license for 50 managed devices with available additional node licenses.
Comprehensive Network Management for Medium-Sized Networks
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Standard Software Platform is aimed at enterprises and business with branches, and integrates fault management, element configuration, and network monitoring from a central vantage point with third-party device support.
- Contains license support for 50 managed devices with available additional licenses for purchase.
- Collect data on archived information about the network, device, or Intelligent Management Center (IMC) optional software to appropriate HP support organizations in a single step.
- Gather data about network, resource, and administrator performance with a flexible, centralized reporting deliverable on a singular or periodic basis.
Resource Management for Easy Device Management
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Standard Software Platform offers management capabilities for a wide range of devices from routers and switches to desktops and servers.
- View and monitor devices in a variety of visual methodologies, by device, IP, network topology, or through a custom view. Use the Security Control Center to enforce device settings consistently and sound alarms when they become non-compliant.
- Ascertain the health of a particular device through the device details page containing the summary, connectivity testing, real-time data, and the option to Telnet/SSH into the device to fix any issues.
- Leverage the Configuration Center to verify that devices are up to date, backed up, or modified in any particular way. The Configuration Center can also be used to track device changes.
Detailed Performance Monitoring with Real-time Notifications
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Standard Software Platform provides the ability to monitor device performance for report generation, performance information, and alarm notification.
- Individually or collectively monitor devices for threshold settings, which when exceeded, sound an alarm.
- Be alerted with integrated alarm notifications and easily fix issues from the console or utilizing the Telnet/SSH proxy.
Virtualization Management for VLANs, Virtual and Physical Networks
- The HP Intelligent Management Center Enterprise Software Platform is one of the first management tools to integrate and monitor both virtual and physical networks.
- Supports a variety of hypervisors including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen and KVM.
- Manages VLANs on a global or on a per device basis and create standardized VLANs one-by-one or in a batch operation.
- You can view the status of all the VLANs through a network topology view, with the ability to monitor and manage devices from the same view.
- Electronic delivery of license for HP IMC Standard Edition Software Platform with 50-node E-LTU
- Browser supported:
- Firefox 3.6 or later is recommended
- Software (required):
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (Windows only)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 2 (Windows only)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 (Windows only)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (Windows only)
- Oracle 11g Release 1 (Linux only)
- Oracle 11g Release 2 (Linux only)
- MySQL Enterprise Server 5.1 (Linux and Windows) (Up to 1000 devices are supported)
- MySQL Enterprise Server 5.5 (Linux and Windows) (Up to 1000 devices are supported)
- MySQL Enterprise Server 5.6 (Linux and Windows) (Up to 1000 devices are supported)
- Minimum system requirements:
- Server: Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM memory, 50 GB storage, 10/100 Mbps NIC
- Client: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM memory, 50 GB storage, 10/100 Mbps NIC
- System requirements, recommended:
- Server: 3.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® or Intel® Core™2 Duo processor or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- 100 GB
- 10/100 Mbps
- Technical notes:
- For fewer than 500 nodes, 1 CPU is sufficient
- from 500 to 2,000 nodes, there should be 2 CPUs or 1 dual-core CPU
- for more than 2,000 nodes, there should be 4 CPUs or 2 dual-core CPUs.
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- What's in the box:
- License Entitlement, Electronic Delivery
- Not applicable;Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP refer to www.hp.com/networking/support for details on the support provided and the period during which support is available;Software releases: refer to www.hp.com/networking/support for details on the software releases provided and the period during which software releases are available for your product(s)
- Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.