- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- Is your data protection solution causing your Exchange administrative costs to spiral out of control?
HP 3PAR Application Suite for Microsoft Exchange is an efficient solution that eases administration by providing rapid, efficient online backup and recovery of entire Microsoft Exchange databases or even individual emails. This package enhances the functionality of HP 3PAR Virtual Copy Software to allow dozens of Exchange snapshots to kept online economically allowing for extended or frequent recovery points.
With an easy-to-use graphical user interface these snapshots can then be used to quickly restore Exchange instances or databases, or to non-disruptively back them up to tape for near-continuous data protection. The Application Suite for Microsoft Exchange intelligently creates and manages highly granular and capacity-efficient Exchange-aware snapshots that can be used to make a variety of scenarios simpler and more efficient.
- Support for HP 3PAR OS 3.1.2MU2, 3.1.2MU3, 3.1.3
- FC based snapshot management support with vSphere VMDirectPath and Windows Virtual Fibre Channel
- Support for HP Data Protector 8.0
- Support for 3PAR VSS HWP 2.3
- Support for VMware vSphere 5.1u1, 5.1u2, 5.5
- Support for Windows server (Hyper-V Guest OS) 2012 R2
Makes Backup and Recovery in Microsoft Exchange Environments Simpler and More Efficient
- HP 3PAR Application Suite for Microsoft Exchange enables Exchange databases to be quickly recovered to a known point-in-time or to the point-of-failure. This speeds up a variety of operations including rapid recovery of the entire production Exchange server.
- Leverages HP 3PAR Virtual Copy Software to allow dozens of snapshots to be kept online economically allowing for extended and frequent Microsoft Exchange database recovery points.
- Snapshot instances are managed efficiently, from an easy-to-use graphical user interface on the host to reduce administration costs.
- Intelligently creates and manages highly granular and capacity-efficient Exchange snapshots that can be used to make a variety of scenarios simpler and more efficient, including creating snapshots for testing and development purposes.
- Integration with backup products such as Data Protector, Symantec NetBackup & Symantec Backup Exec deliver fast, reliable backup to tape and recovery staging to disk from tape. Integration with 3PAR Remote Copy Software provides a cost-effective replication of Exchange databases over any distance.
Highly Granular and Flexible Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
- HP 3PAR Application Suite for Microsoft Exchange removes the backup window and associated “race to daylight” by integrating with Microsoft VSS to power the creation of hundreds of non-disruptive, application-consistent snapshots for off-host backups.
- Scalable, non-duplicative snapshots allow administrators a greater number of snapshots for a frequent extended history of recovery points, giving flexibility when committing to a given Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
- Delivers the flexibility to restore from snapshot, independently roll forward the logs (via fast D2D restore) or to directly mount the snapshot on the host, which allows administrators to offer increasingly aggressive Recovery Time Objective (RTO) service level agreements (SLAs) to customers.
- Integration with HP 3PAR Remote Copy Software gives organizations an ideal solution for cost-effective replication of Exchange databases over any distance to ensure business continuity following a primary site outage.
- Microsoft® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- vSphere® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Supported hardware environment:
- HP 3PAR Storage systems, HP 3PAR StoreServ
- Supported software environment:
- HP 3PAR Operating System
- HP warrants only that the software media will be free of physical defects for a period of ninety (90) days from delivery. For more information about HP’s Global Limited Warranty and Technical Support, visit: http://h18006.www1.hp.com/storage/warranty.html.
- Microsoft® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.; vSphere® is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.; Hyper-V® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavourable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.