A powerful and intuitive SaaS-based service desk
Through an intuitive interface, built-in ITIL best practices and collaboration tools for sharing and recording information to create a “social service desk,” SaaS-based HP Service Anywhere simplifies ticket, incident, problem and change management and delivers robust features to improve first-call resolution. It also offers significant enhancements in process design, task creation, form editing, and table creation and editing to reduce the cost of configuration and on-going maintenance and simplify upgrades.
REGISTER NOW to be notified when the HP Service Anywhere sandbox trial begins!
- Simple GUI, codeless configuration and an easy-to-use web interface
- Proactive change control to reduce risk and improve compliance
- Professional services for proactive help as your organization matures
- Minimized capital expenditures and simplified trials, deployment and upgrades
- Periodic, seamless, automatic upgrades
What HP SaaS partners are saying
"Customers of all sizes are looking for cloud-based IT service desk solutions that are easy to implement and configure. HP Service Anywhere is a simple-to-implement service desk SaaS offering that allows both midsize and large customers to be up and running within weeks, rather than the months."
- George Flansburg, Operations Management Practice Lead, ResultsPositive
"Our customers expect IT service desk solutions that are simple to use, can scale and will reduce overall costs. With HP Service Anywhere, we can offer advanced service desk capabilities, such as incident and change management, through a highly scalable solution that is delivered as a service."
- Dan Cavanaugh, solution engineer, Linium HP Optimize Practice
Simplify your IT service desk with HP Service Anywhere
Discover how HP's new native SaaS HP Service Anywhere simplifies IT Service Management (ITSM) while supporting ITIL processes like Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
HP Service Anywhere trial