It is the commitment to constant innovation that has made us the leaders in the new technology market. Everyday, we contribute new solutions, products and services that transcend the mere implementation of hardware and software. As a result, we have diverse opportunities for people from all kinds of professional backgrounds.
With us, you’ll find an open, informal environment; one that encourages teamwork, free-exchange of creative ideas, and collaboration with people from different disciplines and nationalities; An environment that provides the technical tools and training you need, and gives you the recognition you deserve.
Who knows? In time, you may find yourself anywhere in our network – creating technology that changes the way people think, act, and ultimately, live.
HP employs more than 5000 people in Israel, in multiple positions and roles and in 4 unique R&D centers.
Israel is one of the few countries where HP has massive presence, including the following entities:
- HP Israel – Sales, Marketing and Services
- The Indigo Division – Digital Printing Solutions: R&D, manufacturing, and business unit management
- HP large format printers (formerly Scitex Vision) : R&D, manufacturing and business unit management
- HP Software (formerly Mercury) – HP Software's largest R&D centers
- HP Labs – one of 7 centers worldwide
Raanana – Sales and Marketing
Hertzlia – Services center (former EDS)
Nes Ziona – Indigo Division headquarters and R&D center
Kiryat Gat – ElectroInk Plant and systems manufacturing
Netanya – HP's LFP headquarters and R&D center
Caesarea – Large format manufacturing
Yahud – Software R&D center
Haifa – HP Labs