As businesses evolve, they are choosing to replace traditional, siloed IT environments with infrastructure built for virtualization and the cloud.
HP delivers modern, scale-out storage built for virtualization and the cloud. This is why 7 out of the world’s top 10 cloud service providers run on HP Converged Storage platforms.1
HP Converged Storage provides the foundation for delivering services via private, public or hybrid cloud, with:
- Multi-tenancy to securely support multiple clients via cloud service delivery
- Storage federation that pools resources at the data center level—not just the system level
- Autonomic management that reduces storage administration by up to 90%2
- Simplified storage deployment and integration
- The agility to meet changing business needs and user demands
HP helps you overcome the inflexibility and high costs of isolated and sprawling IT resources. With this foundation, you are ready to take advantage of new virtualization and cloud-based service delivery models. Build a converged infrastructure that allows you to focus on innovation, not operations.
HP CloudSystem, built on HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage, is a turnkey solution that allows you to build and manage services across open-premise, public and hybrid clouds.
Integrated and Turnkey Solutions:
HP CloudSystem Solutions
For Enterprises and Service Providers:
HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage
For Small and Remote Sites:
HP StoreVirtual VSA
HP StoreVirtual VSA Software
HP StoreVirtual VSA Software trial version
View all documents for storage for the cloud
Solution Demo Portal
1Based on the Winter 2010 Managed Hosting Report issued by Tier 1 Research.
2Based on HP Storage customer results, available from HP Storage Customer success stories