When it comes to flash, architecture matters.
Not all flash arrays are enterprise-class. Make sure you know the difference.
HP Converged Flash: all-flash optimized but not flash limited
- All-flash performance: More than 900,000 IOPS and sub-microsecond latency
- Unified flexibility: Block, file and object access from a single capacity pool
- Tier-1 resiliency: High availability backed by our 6-Nines Guarantee program
- Enterprise scale: Start small and grow up to 3.5 PB total usable capacity
- Federated mobility: Non-disruptive live migration across systems
- Hybrid affordability: All-flash first with HDD support to lower costs
"You want to talk game changer? Getting more transactions processed at half the cost is why flash is a big deal. With 3PAR Flash it was game, set and match.”
- Pete Robinson, Manager, Storage Administration, Salesforce.com/ExactTarget
How we can help you
Check out our e-guide to help you find the right flash solution.
|HP 3PAR StoreServ flash-optimized systems|
HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage is the most flexible flash-optimized architecture on the planet. Our broad set of federated solutions let you take advantage of flash performance with options right-sized for midrange, enterprise and service providers.
Our all-flash array
Our converged flash array
Our all-flash starter kit
|A smooth transition to flash for existing 3PAR StoreServ customers|
Ready to make the move to flash? Use this free tool that includes Adaptive Flash Cache Simulation and I/O reporting so you can determine the optimal amount of flash needed in your system- plus tools to determine the real-world benefits of Thin Deduplication.
|Flash-optimized systems for smaller environments|
Smaller environments are now able to accelerate business applications with new performance enhancements and virtualized storage capabilities in the industry leading MSA product family.
Simply StoreIT flash solutions
HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage, powered by Intel® Xeon® processors.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
* HP analysis of typical random database workload performance requirements against the total system performance capability of a 4-node HP 3PAR StoreServ 7450.
1 Comparing the relative performance and footprint of a 3PAR All-Flash array to a 3PAR HDD-based array.
2 Subject to the terms and conditions of the HP 3PAR Get 6-Nines Guarantee Program.
3 As compared to not using data compaction technologies. Based on a 4:1 data compaction ratio achieved with the combination of HP 3PAR Thin Technologies.
4 Based on November 2014 HP internal testing of backup from 3PAR to StoreOnce using a Backup ISV and media server vs. HP StoreOnce Recovery Manager Central with Express Protect.