Desired-state across physical or virtual devices
HP Client Automation (HPCA) is a desired-state manageability solution for highly complex and ever-changing enterprise client infrastructure. It enforces policy while it monitors, alerts, automates remediation, and reports on hardware, applications and OS status. You can automate management across physical or virtual clients—from assessment to deployment, migration and retirement. The highly reliable solution supports key business initiatives by improving availability, security and compliance, while lowering TCO of your client architecture. Now part of the HP IT Performance Suite.
- Boost efficiency with consistent management of virtual and physical client devices
- Use visibility and reporting capabilities for more productive, cost effective IT
- Keep client devices secure, compliant and protected with desired-state approach
- Be proactive instead of reactive with automated management of the client fleet
- Reduce costs on initiatives such as virtualization, cloud, green IT and migration
Meet the expert: Rick Winford, HP Client Automation
A Q&A session with Rick Winford about HP Client Automation software.