HP BSA Security and Compliance subscription service attacks IT vulnerabilities through IT automation, providing industry compliance and security alerts to HP Business Service Automation (BSA) software. Alerts come from vendor bulletins and from agencies like the National Vulnerability Database, PCI Security Standards Council and the Center for Internet Security. Packaged into actionable audit or compliance policies, they enable you to quickly detect and remediate vulnerabilities and therefore reduce the risk of non-compliant configurations and changes.
- Automated and constant delivery of vulnerability alerts
- Immediate remediation once vulnerabilities are detected
- Reduced risk of non-compliant configurations and changes
- Reduced time and effort required to produce compliance documentation
- The ability to track variances and trends