Server diagnostic software provides detailed insight into performance metrics for Unix- and Linux-based servers in near real time via a graphical user interface. Server performance issues can quickly impact delivery of business services and cause loss of revenue or customer dissatisfaction. Server diagnostic tools allow visibility of all key server performance metrics and helps highlight processes or resources that are causing problems so the issues can be quickly addressed. Rapid isolation of cause is a key factor in enabling normal service levels to be quickly resumed.
- Easy access to a wide variety of performance metrics from a graphical user interface
- One consistent user interface across platforms minimizes learning curve
- Rapid updates provide “right now” perspective of performance metrics
- Recent history of key metrics shows recent trends and exceptional conditions
- Clear data presentation and easy navigation makes finding issues fast and efficient