Seeking efficiencies and better, more effective outcomes
How do you reduce costs while improving healthcare access and quality for your members? By integrating programs fragmented among various systems into a cohesive healthcare management and information exchange.
To be successful, you need:
- Seamless program integration
- System-wide collaboration for application performance
- Healthcare experts to intelligently connect all the pieces
Our Government Healthcare BPO portfolio delivers best practice management of: claims, eligibility/enrollment, HIPAA compliance, managed care and oversight, early/periodic screening, EHR/HIE, drug benefits/reviews, immunizations, fraud/abuse, ePrescribing, healthcare portals and other related functions.
See how to leverage Government Healthcare BPO to build a system that improves agency efficiencies as well as member healthcare outcomes.
Building your solution
How do you build a certified, scalable system that fits your situation? By partnering with HP. Our configurable components deliver standards driven solutions for your agency environment:
- interChange: An MMIS that streamlines: claims, managed care oversight, eligibility and enrollment, HIPAA compliance, early and periodic screening and EHR/HIE.
- Drug Utilization DUR+: Evaluates and compares clinical data with drug and medical claims. It eliminates waits for prior authorizations.
- Immunization Registry: Automates recording, tracking inventory, duplicate checking and reports.
- ePrescribing: Interacts with your MMIS for real time, member specific data for reviews and dosing adjustments.