Take it on the road
HP Mobile Workplace Services extends enterprise voice, email and data services to remote employees wherever they happen to be. Users can access corporate systems via smartphones, netbooks, tablet computers and other mobile devices. We provide connectivity, mobile applications, security and mobile device management. When problems occur, our mobile service desk gets users back in touch. When mobile devices fail or are lost, we can quickly provide a fully provisioned replacement.
Mobile Workplace Services lets IT meet the demands for employee mobility while avoiding the complexity and risk of in-house implementations. Since we design, implement and manage the solution, costs are predictable and controlled. That helps enterprises achieve the increased employee productivity promised by mobility without busting the budget.
A complete mobility solution
Mobile Workplace Services includes all the elements your users need and all the elements IT needs to manage and control enterprise mobility. The service includes:
- Mobile messaging and printing—Users can access their corporate email from their mobile device. HP ePrint allows them to print documents and photos from their mobile device.
- Mobile applications—We develop, integrate and maintain the applications users need.
- Help and support—We give your users one number to call for problems and requests. If a user breaks or loses his device, we ship a preconfigured replacement.
- Mobile device management—Enables software distribution, backup and recovery and asset tracking of mobile devices. If a device is lost or stolen, our secure solution remotely encrypts data or wipes it clean.
- Carrier expense management—We let you manage end-user wireless expenses across multiple carriers from a single managed platform.
Services for users
Here's what Mobility Services let you offer your business users:
- Mobile messaging—Users can access corporate email using wireless mobile devices based on RIM Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) or through Exchange ActiveSync. The service is secure and managed.
- Mobile printing—HP ePrint is a web service that lets users print documents, reports and photos from their RIM Blackberry handheld device.
- Mobile information protection—Data on user devices is automatically backed up over the network.
- Mobile service desk—Users have one number to call for assistance using the service or resolving problems.
- Mobile break/restore—If a user loses or breaks his mobile device, we ship a new configured device to the users and initiate the replacement process on your behalf.
Services for IT
Here what the service provides to help you do your job better:
- Mobile device management—We provide handheld backup and recovery, over-the-air software updates, application management, asset tracking and security policy enforcement. This can include secure provisioning of iPhones so iPhone users can securely access corporate information. To protect corporate data, if a mobile device is lost or stolen, we can remotely encrypt its contents or even wipe it clean.
- Mobile applications—We develop or integrate the applications you need. And we update and maintain them as necessary.
- Server management—We provide Blackberry Enterprise Server high availability to provide 99.9 percent availability. And we monitor the mobile infrastructure using Boxtone Advanced Monitoring or HP Operations Manager.
- Carrier Expense management—We provide a single interface to the multiple carriers you use around the world. This enables centralized procurement, inventory and expense management.