HP Financial Services
The journey to cloud
Cloud computing is fundamentally changing the way people live and work. In 2012, the public cloud services market was forecasted to grow 19.6% worldwide.1 80% of businesses recognize cloud technology as giving their organization a competitive advantage.2
As Cloud becomes a reality, businesses will continue to embrace it. This transition, however, will not happen overnight. As you develop your cloud investment strategy, you should ask yourself:
- Why pay for ownership when you can pay for usage?
- Why lock yourself to a technology that will become quickly outdated?
- How can you maximize the value of your current IT equipment?
HP Financial Services can provide a customized investment strategy to efficiently fund your journey to cloud. We can help you:
- Move away from a costly ownership model freeing up capital for innovation
- Implement a refresh cycle that allows for scaling up or down based on business needs
- Retire your legacy systems while ensuring data security and maximizing end-of-life value
Contact HP Financial Services and maximize the benefits of funding your journey to cloud
Hype to reality: the journey to cloud
IT commitment on your terms 1:28 minutos
1 Gartner Says Worldwide Cloud Services Market to Surpass $109 Billion in 2012. Gartner, 2012.
2 Trends in Cloud Adoption. Navint, 2012.
Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively HPFSC) in certain countries and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.