Consumer / Small & Medium Business
As part of HP's commitment to providing our customers with inventive, high quality products and services that are environmentally sound throughout their life cycles, HP offers recycling services to our small and medium business customers as well as consumers. HP takes back and recycles end-of-life HP branded personal computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, monitors, handheld devices, batteries and associated external components.
HP provides collection points for customers to drop off used HP hardware products. Please contact HP's service provider
PDF 122 KB
via here to check the drop-off locations*.
For inquiries on the program, please call Toll Free: 1800 425 4999 or (STD code) 3030 4499.
* Drop-off locations are subject to changes. Please contact HP's service provider beforehand.
Terms & Conditions
- Only HP branded hardware products will be accepted, such as desktop and notebook computers, printers, handheld devices, monitors, and associated external components (keyboards, pointing devices, cables, etc).
- Non-HP branded products will not be accepted. HP or HP's designated agents reserve the right to reject any product.
- Products that have been handed over to HP will not be returned back.
- Products should not have been dismantled, re-assembled or contaminated bio-chemically or by radiation. Display monitors shall not be broken.
- Customer is responsible for the deletion of all confidential and proprietary data, including but not limited to personal and customer data that is contained on or within the computer hardware before handing over for recycling. Customer acknowledges that HP will not be in any way responsible for confidential and proprietary data that is not deleted from the computer hardware.
- Packaging materials, such as carton boxes, manuals, forms, etc, will not be accepted on their own.
More on Recycling
For additional recycling or other environmental enquiries, please contact us.