- For Home
- For Business
- Choose laser-like performance and HP reliability at a great value,1 using a printer that delivers durable documents2 for an affordable running cost comparable to toner refills.3 Connect and print on the go.4 Scan, copy, and fax with ease.
- Printing for an affordable running cost—comparable to toner refills—and reliable scanning, copying, and faxing, plus easy mobile printing.
Reliable printing—cost comparable to toner refills.13
- Count on an affordable running cost—comparable to toner refills3—and get up to 1,600 pages per cartridge.5
- Stay productive with fast print speeds—up to 19 pages per minute6—and a 12,000-page duty cycle.
- Ensure peak performance with Original HP ink cartridges—formulated to work flawlessly with this e-all-in-one.
- Rely on Original HP ink cartridges with pigment ink for fast-drying, water-resistant prints7 that last.3
Connect and print—at the office or on the go.4
- Easily add this e-all-in-one to your Ethernet network. Transfer information quickly, using Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint4 and HP mobile printing apps.8
- Walk up and quickly print, scan, and copy—directly from the 2.0-inch mono graphic display.
- Reload paper less and handle large print jobs, using the 250-sheet paper tray.
Conserve resources without sacrificing performance.
- Use up to 50% less energy than mono lasers,9 with an ENERGY STAR® 2.0 qualified e-all-in-one.
- Save up to 40% on energy—preset your device to turn on or off with Schedule On and Schedule Off.10
- Save 50% on paper, using automatic two-sided printing. Save time with automatic two-sided copying and faxing.
- Reduce your impact—easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.11
1 Based on comparison of manufacturers published specification by BLI for a majority of mono laser all-in-one printers less than US$200 (including VAT) in China and India. See hp.com/go/officejet for details.
2 Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
3 Based on cost comparison study conducted by SPIRE on HP Officejet Pro 3610 Black and White e-All-in-One series compared with an industry-leading mono laser all-in-one printer less than US$200 (including VAT) with toner refills from three leading refill brands available in China and India as of November 2012. Cost comparison study based on use of original manufacturer's laser toner cartridge plus two refills. See hp.com/go/officejet for details.
4 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. For a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see hpconnected.com. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
5 Page volume based on HP 960XL Officejet Black Ink Cartridge.
6 After first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims.
7 Water resistance based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
8 Requires access to third-party app stores. See hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions for details on compatible devices.
9 Majority of mono laser all-in-one printers < US$200 (including VAT) as of November 2012. Energy use based on HP/HP-commissioned BLI testing and ENERGY STAR's published TEC data. For details, see hp.com/go/officejet.
10 Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend. Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in "off" mode overnight and on the weekend.
11 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit hp.com/recycle.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Multitasking supported:
- Print speed black:
ISO Laser comparable: Up to 19 ppm
Draft: Up to 34 ppm
(Speed specifications have been updated to reflect current industry testing methods.)
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 14 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4):
- Up to 12,000 pages
- Duty cycle note:
- Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Recommended monthly page volume
250 to 2000
(HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology:
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality (best)
Black: Up to 600 x 1,200 dpi (on HP Brochure & Flyer Matte)
- 2.0" Mono Graphic Display
- Processor speed:
- 500 MHz
- Number of print cartridges:
- 1 (Black)
- Print languages:
- HP PCL3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
- Automatic paper sensor:
- Wireless capability:
- Connectivity, standard:
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, 10/100Base-T Ethernet network port, RJ-11 Telephone port
- Connectivity, optional:
- Minimum system requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB HD, Microsoft Internet Explorer; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows Vista 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB HD, Microsoft Internet Explorer, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only) Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 750 MB HD; Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion Intel Core Processor, 1GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Linux (For more information; see hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html);
Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion Intel Core Processor, 1GB HD CD-ROM/DVD or Internet USB
- Compatible operating systems:
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit, including Starter Edition), Windows Vista 32-bit (including Starter Edition), Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP (32-bit, SP2 or greater), Windows 2003 Server 64, Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit (including Server 2008 R2 64-bit), Windows 2003 Server (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2003 Server 32-bit and 64-bit (SP1), Windows 2003 Server 32-bit and 64-bit (SP2), Windows 2003 Server R2 32-bit and 64-bit (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2008 Server (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2008 Server 32-bit and 64-bit (SP1), Windows 2008 Server 32-bit and 64-bit (SP2), Windows 2008 Server R2 32-bit and 64-bit (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows Server 2012
- Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion
- Linux (For more information, see hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
Web solutions and services
Web solutions and services
- Memory card compatibility:
- Memory, standard:
- 128MB DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory, maximum:
- 128MB DDR3 SDRAM
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 250-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 75-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing:
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported:
- A4; A5; A6; B5(JIS); 6 x 8 in; Executive; Index card 3 x 5 in; Index card 4 x 6 in; Index card 5 x 8 in; Index card A4; Index card Letter; 3 x 5 in; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 13 x 18 cm; 8 x 10 in; 10 x 15 cm; 8.5 x 13 in; Legal; Letter; Statement; Ofuku Hagaki; Japanese Postcard; Envelope #10; Envelope A2; Envelope C5; Envelope C6; Envelope DL: Envelope Monarch; Card Envelope 4.4 x 6 in; JIS Chou #3; JIS Chou #4
- Media sizes, custom:
- Windows does not support custom paper size. Mac: Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm
- Media types:
- Plain paper; Thick plain paper; HP Bright White Paper; HP Premium Presentation Paper, Matte; Other inkjet papers; Other specialty papers; Other Greeting Cards; HP Brochure and Flyer Paper, Matte; HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Matte; Other Matte Brochure; Card Stock
- Media weights, recommended:
- 60 to 105 g/m²
- Borderless printing:
- Scanner type:
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format:
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Scan resolution, optical:
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth:
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum:
- 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum:
- 216 x 356 mm
- Digital sending standard features:
- Automatic document feeder capacity:
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Copy speed (draft)
- Black:Up to 34 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings:
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum:
- Up to 99 copies
- Yes, Color
- Fax transmission speed:
- 4 sec per page
- Fax note:
- Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Fax memory:
- Up to 100 pages
- Fax resolution:
- 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number:
- Up to 99 numbers
- Broadcast locations:
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage 200 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption
23 watts maximum (printing), 0.3 watts (Manual-Off), 3.35 watts (Standby), 1.61 watts (Sleep)
(Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range:
- 5 to 40°C
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 465 x 469 x 250mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 465 x 586 x 250mm
- 8.25 kg
- Package weight:
- 10.2 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One
- HP 960 Setup Black Officejet Ink Cartridge
- Setup Poster
- Getting Started Guide
- Software CD
- USB, Ethernet and Fax Cable
- Power Supply
- power cord. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Fax
- Software included:
- HP Printer Software; HP Update; HP Officejet Pro 3620 Help
- Bing Bar for HP (includes HP Smart Print); I.R.I.S. OCR; Product Improvement Study for HP Officejet Pro 3620
- 1 Year Next Business Day Exchange Support
Rate & Review HP Officejet Pro 3620 Black & White e-All-in-One Printer
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Note: Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local HP business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available. *Prices, promotions, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without prior notice and are applicable for India only. Prices are only indicative and are exclusive of applicable taxes, options, accessories and consumables. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Acceptance of order is subject to validation of correct prices and promotions. Prices and offers given above may vary from reseller prices and offers.