Analyze, Manage, and Migrate Structured Data Intelligently
For many organizations, it’s a big challenge to archive or retire data while providing users with access to their information when they need it. Structured Data Manager (SDM) automates application lifecycle management and structured data optimization by relocating inactive data from expensive production systems and legacy databases, while preserving data integrity and access. With SDM, you can retire outdated applications through an automated process of extracting, validating, and deleting data. This unique solution significantly reduces capital expenses and administrative costs, improves end user productivity and overall IT staff efficiency, helps you to respond quickly to legal and compliance requests, and allows you to get more value from your data.
- Reduce data footprint and storage costs including hardware, maintenance, and administration
- Enhance operational efficiency and stabilize performance through structured data management
- Retire outdated applications by automatically extracting and deleting data resulting in lower maintenance costs
- Expedite backup performance and accelerate disaster recovery
- Improve eDiscovery efficiency and effectiveness