Elaborazione automatizzata dei reclami in garanzia
HP Warranty Services è un servizio completo e automatizzato per l'amministrazione delle richieste in garanzia, destinato alle aziende che si occupano dell'assistenza ai prodotti attraverso una rete di fornitori di servizi di riparazione. Il servizio si basa su Eclaim, la nostra applicazione Web per la gestione delle garanzie che risiede nei nostri data center.
Con Warranty Services, HP automatizza l'elaborazione delle richieste in garanzia, riducendo i costi di amministrazione e di magazzino. Il servizio riduce inoltre le perdite dovute a frodi e richieste inadeguate, aiutando a migliorare la qualità dei prodotti attraverso un'individuazione precoce dei guasti; in questo modo la soddisfazione dei clienti aumenta, così come la ripetizione degli acquisti.
Personalizziamo l'offerta di servizi HP Warranty Services ai requisiti, ai prodotti e ai termini di garanzia della vostra azienda. Quindi, li integriamo con i vostri sistemi di produzione, gestione finanziaria e CRM. Dopo l'implementazione, formiamo il personale e lo aiutiamo nel passaggio al nuovo sistema. Ma non è tutto: offriamo anche un supporto continuo e costante.
Warranty Services offre le seguenti funzioni:
- Elaborazione reclami: registrazione dei prodotti, verifica e conferma dei diritti
- Gestione delle estensioni delle garanzie: verifica dei diritti, assistenza non coperta da garanzia e raccolta fondi
- Elaborazione e monitoraggio degli ordini di parti di ricambio online: invio di notifiche via email, monitoraggio delle vendite e dettagli sui componenti coperti e non coperti da garanzia.
- Efficacia dei programmi di garanzia: sondaggi sulla soddisfazione dei clienti, gestione di programmi di incentivazione di canale per gratificare i fornitori di servizi
Forniamo inoltre una serie completa di report per tutti gli aspetti della gestione dei servizi di garanzia, in modo da poter gestire efficacemente questo ramo della vostra impresa.
HP Warranty Services equips you with a complete, integrated set of capabilities to automate, accelerate, and optimize your product warranty operations. The capabilities include:
- Profiles and policy administration - Multi-tiered partner profiles administration and contracts/policy administration
- Warranty management - Product registration, and entitlement verification
- Claim processing - Includes product registration, entitlement verification, return/repair/claim data collection, batch and manual adjudication, invoice creation and payments
- Global warranty business rule engine for claims validation/processing
- Extended warranty management - Provides entitlement verification, out-of-warranty support, and funds collection
- Online parts ordering and tracking - Provides e-mail notifications, sales tracking, details on warranty and out-of-warranty parts, and reports
- Warranty effectiveness - Includes consumer satisfaction surveys, channel incentive program management, and reporting
- Integrated swap stock management
- RMA management
- Supplier cost recovery.
With HP Warranty Services, global visibility of product units allows reduction of malpractice, intended and unintended, resulting in significant cost reductions and data reliability.
The capability of centralized control of all claims with the ability to delegate controls to multiple levels, such as regions, countries, service partners, and individuals allows the solution to be truly global while supporting local laws and cultures.
Discuss your warranty needs with HP. We can cut your warranty spend due to fraud and inadequate claims validation, improve dealer and customer satisfaction, increase product quality with our high-performance, Web-based, business-to-business warranty, and product failure management system based on HP Warranty Services.
The HP Approach
Our expert team analyzes your warranty process maturity and develops a high-performance customizable solution. We study your business to determine and propose the extent of customization of HP Warranty Services solution.
After customizing our solution to your business, we integrate it with your Web and legacy environments— including enterprise resource planning, product data management, purchasing, manufacturing, accounting, and finance systems. Training sessions and careful communications by HP prepare your service channel for the upcoming change.
To ensure a seamless solution rollout, we perform user testing at key sites, followed by pilots in specific regions and countries. We host the system and data at a single multi-client HP facility. This gives you efficient, cost-effective transaction support over the long term.
Service providers using our solution follow your standards to the letter on everything from claims approvals to parts orders and reimbursements.
Improved product quality
The comprehensive analytics feature of HP Warranty Services enables manufacturers to proactively detect and resolve quality issues. The data is also communicated to the product team to ensure that repeat issues do not occur. This commitment to continuous quality improvement strengthens brand trust, and helps create longer and better warranty terms.
HP Warranty Services transforms the warranty processing from a liability to a competitive benefit. This results in a better product design, lower warranty-related cost, improved supplier collaborations and regulatory compliance, and generates confidence among dealers.
The world’s premier companies and their service channels have trusted our solution for more than 15 years. We back this history with ongoing investments in our services. The benefits of these industry best-practices for our clients are real and measurable: Higher-quality products, customer growth, and tens of millions of dollars in savings on warranty spend.
- We customize HP Warranty Services to your business requirements, products and warranty terms. Then we interface it to your manufacturing, financial and customer relationship management systems. Once fully implemented, we train your staff and help transition them to the new system. But, that’s not it – we also provide ongoing support.
- Cut your product warranty costs by 20% to 50% through global, automated, standardized processes, fraud analysis capabilities, and flexible online service delivery (ASP model).
- Improve product quality and reliability by capturing your product defect data at the point of repair and moving additional failure costs back to suppliers.
- Create best-in-class support behaviors through metrics, consumer surveys, and incentive-based channel management programs.
- Increase your consumer loyalty and repeat buying with a positive service experience and give service providers a reliable system that helps drive desired performance.
The key factors that constitute our value proposition include, minimizing the warranty spend, recovering supplier warranty accurately and quickly, leveraging the power of warranty intelligence, and transforming warranty from cost center to profit center. From this perspective, the following are the critical areas that drive value:
- Claim validation saves 5% to 8%. You can automate validations with global rules, workflow, and exception process. With HP Warranty Services, you can enforce corporate policies on a global scale
- Channel management saves 5% to 20%. This helps capture a repository of reliable data, removing shades of grey from debates. You can use reliable data to score service providers and fine-tune your channel.
- Inventory management for swap stock saves 5% to 10%. You can track returns, refurbishment, and swap stock in a closed-loop process. You can get timely and reliable data that leads to lower swap-stock inventory.
- Product quality saves more than 10%. You can increase charge-backs to manufacturers for failures and failure data visibility early in the process.
- Warranty operation saves 3% to 5% globally. This helps shift staff from administrative tasks to managing the channel. In addition, this enables operations staff to change policies and rules online—with SOX compliance.
HP Warranty Services solution provides numerous accelerators including pre-built transaction reports, process templates, and ready-to-use cases. The predefined relationships between processes, best practices, and KPIs enable manufacturers to optimize warranty reserve planning and warranty claims cost control. The following are some of the HP advantages:
- We have more than 45 years of innovation in data processing, outsourcing, and systems integration. Key data is now available when needed, where needed, and at the level needed on a global scale. We integrate hundreds of independent systems into a common way of working.
- We have 20-plus years of experience in warranty administration outsourcing service.
- We have been providing HP Warranty Services, our business-to-business warranty processing solution, to some of the world’s leading companies for more than 15 years.
- We deliver 7/24/365 global support to more than 3,000 service providers in 125 countries on 6 continents.
- We manage approximately 10 million claim transactions on the Web annually, which represents more than $1 billion USD in warranty spending.
- We position Warranty Services as part of a broader, integrated service lifecycle process as opposed to positioning as a narrow point solution. The services include applications, customer support, and channel integration.
- We offer HP Warranty Services as a SaaS solution deployed in next-generation HP datacenters.
- Based on industry-recognized best practices, HP Warranty Services come with multi-language and multi-currency capabilities.
- We support and integrate warranty and claims processing/management with Contact Center Outsourcing Services.