HP는 사이버 보안의 과학과 기술을 연결합니다.
오늘날 보안 위협은 그 어느 때보다 정교합니다. 이제 장벽을 구축하고 침입에 대응하는 것만으로는 중요한 시스템, 데이터 및 자산을 안전하게 유지하는 데 충분하지 않습니다.
HP는 업계 최고의 서비스, 제품 및 솔루션으로 사이버 보안의 과학과 기술을 연결합니다. HP는 당사 서비스가 향상된 정보 기술에 대한 요구를 충족할 뿐만 아니라 정부 클라이언트의 임무를 보호할 수 있도록 미리 보안을 구축합니다.
사이버 보안에 대한 포괄적인 통합 접근 방식:
- 지휘 및 통제의 민첩성 사용
- 엔드-투-엔드(end-to-end) 자동화된 상황별 인식 지원
- 침입자보다 앞서도록 지원
- 임무를 달성하도록 지원
서비스 우수성에 중점을 두어 환경이 매우 복잡하고 보안 요구 사항이 많은 전 세계의 정부 기관과 중요한 인프라 업계를 성공적으로 지원할 수 있습니다.
사이버 위협이 증가하는 현실
오늘날의 인프라 침해 시도는 더욱 정교하고 민첩하며 복잡하고 조직적입니다.
이와 같이 발전되고 지속적인 사이버 공격은 범죄자 또는 국가의 제재를 받는 조직이 지원하거나 자금을 제공하는 경우가 많고 정보를 손상, 중단, 파괴 및 도난하려고 합니다. 공격자들은 귀하의 임무를 중단시키려고 합니다.
HP와의 전략 파트너 관계를 통해 현재 위험을 식별하여 제어하고 새로운 위협에 앞설 수 있습니다.
HP Cybersecurity Services Framework
공공 부문 고객이 보안 환경의 설계, 구현 또는 유지 관리에 대한 지원을 요구하는 경우, 특정한 보안 관리 기능 업무 외주에서의 지원을 요구하는 경우 또는 전체 IT 환경 아웃소싱에서의 지원을 요구하는 경우, HP는 서비스의 연속성을 제공하여 해당 기관의 IT 보안 요구 사항을 충족합니다.
Why is applications security important? Quite simply, because the applications layer is one of the weakest points in our security structure today. More than 70% of successful attacks happen in the applications environment. The blurring of the boundary between work and personal devices, and the citizens’ demand for ubiquitous services, is rapidly expanding the applications that public sector organizations must secure. And governments must still deliver services from old applications that were not designed for this new threat environment while adding new applications that put a premium on the users’ experience over security. Under these new threat and user profiles, public sector organizations need to rethink how they address applications security.
HP Applications Security services help clients improve software assurance by bridging the gap between traditional application development processes and modern security measures. We provide a full suite of applications security services including application testing—with security code review, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, security consulting services and our Comprehensive Applications Security Analysis (CATA), which provides the ability to design security resilience into the applications architecture.
Gain the following from HP applications Security services:
- Reduction in breaches and the costs associated with post-incident investigations and mitigation activities
- Comprehensive services to secure your applications throughout their lifecycle, with a strong emphasis on proactive approaches that avoid rework cost
- Leverage of proven expertise, security certifications, tools and techniques for securing your applications
- Knowledge transfer from subject matter experts to provide training opportunities for your staff
HP는 금융 서비스, 유틸리티, 운송, 의료 조직과 같은 정부 기관 및 상업 고객을 위해 사이버 보안 솔루션을 40년 이상 제공해왔습니다. 또한 세계에서 가장 복잡한 환경 중 일부를 구축, 통합, 운영 및 보호하는 동시에 기관 생산성을 늘리고, 정보 액세스 및 교환을 강화하며, 시민의 개인 정보를 보호해왔습니다.
HP 보안 솔루션은 사이버 공격에 방어하도록 정밀하게 구성되었습니다. 연방, 주 및 지역 정부를 위해 입증된 통합 보안 서비스 포트폴리오는 고객에게 위험을 완화하고 IT 투자 결정을 개선하는 데 필요한 향상된 상황 인식 기능을 제공합니다.
세계에서 가장 규모가 크고 복잡한 국방 인프라 프로그램 중 두 가지인 NMCI(미 해군 인트라넷) 및 영국 국방 정보 인프라에 서비스를 제공합니다.
비디오를 통해 NMCI에 대한 자세한 내용을 확인할 수 있습니다.
3,000명 이상의 보안 및 개인 정보 보호 서비스 전문가와 보안에 대한 유연하고 민첩한 접근 방식을 사용하여, HP는 조직이 기존의 경계에 초점을 둔 위협 보호와 규정 준수로부터 자동화된 위험 관리 및 주요 정보의 안전한 교환이 가능한 환경으로 이동하도록 도와드립니다.
Continuous Monitoring (CM) enables agencies to constantly assess their IT security risk posture from all levels of the organization. It provides current security and compliance insights in real-time, to help improve security situational awareness and make cost-effective risk-based decisions.
Maintain situational awareness during inevitable changes
The objective of Continuous Monitoring (CM) is to determine if the required architectural security control, implemented within your information systems, remains effective over time despite inevitable environmental and operational changes. Maintaining visibility into your hardware, software, firmware and threat space is increasingly important as operations continue to evolve. When CM is integrated along with policies and processes, you have a much stronger overall risk management process.
Agencies are responsible for implementing and maintaining individual Information Assurance (IA) programs to assess organizational compliance with laws, regulations, policies, etc. Until recently, these IA programs were based upon periodic checklists – a snapshot in time of your organization’s security posture. In today’s advanced persistent threat environment, this manual approach to compliance reporting does not meet senior leadership needs for timely, decision-quality information.
Today, with a CM service replacing the traditional checklist-based IA approach, you receive:
- Continuous feedback on the effectiveness of your risk management activities and responses
- Real-time identification of changes to your information systems and operational environments, and the correlation between those changes and how they affect your risk tolerance
- Verification of compliance to legislation, executive orders, directives, policies and standards & guidelines
- Reduced costs with system and application maintenance
Data centers are increasingly becoming vulnerable to security threats. Since government data centers house critical information, agencies must ensure a secure data center infrastructure and citizen privacy in a cost-effective manner.
HP Data Center Security offerings consist of consulting and managed security services for providing security to data center infrastructure including servers, mainframes, storage, virtualized environments, and cloud computing environments. We help government agencies by strategizing cloud computing solutions that have solid value and can provide information security in line with organizational requirements.
With HP Data Center Security services, you can:
- rotect intellectual property, private data, and your reputation
- Avoid huge data breach costs
- Lower deployment risk and costs
- Minimize security vulnerabilities resulting from super user accounts, password settings, missing patches, incorrect configurations, and other potential vulnerabilities
- Securely take advantage of cost and flexibility advantages of cloud computing
Federal, state, and local agencies are faced with increased government and industry cybersecurity regulations, increased cost of proving compliance with these regulations, and a lack of control and visibility of critical information.
Agencies increasingly depend on data and content security to:
- Secure enterprise and client data
- Avoid huge data breach costs
- Prevent unauthorized viewing or alteration of critical, sensitive data
- Avoid reception or distribution of inappropriate or dangerous data
HP Data and Content Security Services focus on encrypting data and/or filtering data content to help protect intellectual property of the government as well as its reputation. These data protection services also allow appropriate exchange of information and services internally and externally, manage and reduce complexity, and assist in demonstrating regulatory compliance while minimizing costs. Services may be delivered individually or as part of integrated solutions.
HP Endpoint Security Services assists governments to proactively avoid security incidents occurring at network endpoints such as servers, PCs, mobile devices, and printers. These services:
- Protect against threats such as viruses, worms, malware, spyware, intrusions, malicious code, and unauthorized access
- Ensure endpoint data loss prevention
- Minimize the financial, operational, technical, legal, and public relations impact of a security incident
- Use centralized configuration, standardization, and automation to replace manual security activities
HP's integrated services for endpoint network security:
- Detect and quarantines 45 million malware annually
- Support over two million mobile handheld subscribers
The HP endpoint security solutions include:
- Endpoint Threat Management (EPTM)
- Host Intrusion Detection Services/Host Intrusion Prevention Services (HIDS/HIPS)
- System Hardening Services
- Mobile Security Services
- Image and Print Security Services
Endpoint Security Services - At-a-glance (PDF, 149 KB)
Few challenges are more difficult for leaders in the public sector than delivering government services that rely on and are enabled by a secure environment that spans cyberspace and government facilities. Budget cuts continue and compliance regulations mount while security threats and the costs of identity fraud increase. HP can help.
HP’s Assured Identity is a highly scalable enterprise class solution that provides a comprehensive approach to the critical identity, credentialing and access management challenges facing its public sector clients. We bring deep experience in implementing identity management solutions in U.S. public sector organizations. We can integrate Assured Identity with your existing identity management investments and amplify the value of the services you provide to your constituents.
HP’s proven Assured Identity solution includes: Identity Management, Federation, Credential Management, Access Management and Audit and Reporting. It joins processes and technologies to assure identities—effectively and efficiently.
With HP Assured Identity, you can:
- Improve citizen services, satisfaction levels and government responsiveness
- Reduce costs associated with identity fraud and management of resources
- Better protect against threats and unauthorized user access to applications, data and facilities
- Improve efficiency of government business processes and enable sharing of resources
- Maximize the use of resources in support of national security
- Comply with HSPD-12, OMB M-11-11, FICAM Roadmap requirements
- More easily meet regulations such as HIPAA
HP offers a comprehensive suite of services that enable clients to protect sensitive network resources. These network security services deliver secure solutions—from design and deployment to monitoring and maintenance—to provide:
- Proactive threat detection
- Superior security analysis
- Prioritized network operations responses
- Data security
- Regulatory security compliance
Our secure network services include Network Security Assessments, Network Security Services, and Managed Network Security Services.
HP has proven experience in developing and implementing network security solutions that help government agencies meet the challenges of the 21st century as we:
- Collect, store and process 3.5 billion events daily - writing and storing over 24.7 terabytes of event data monthly
- Secure more than 1 million applications & 2.6 billion lines of code for clients
- Support more than 3.8 million smartcards, 1.3 million tokens, 13 certificate authorities, 59 million usernames & passwords
- Detect and quarantine 45 million malware annually
HP provides a set of security risk management and compliance services to:
- Identify vulnerabilities and threats
- Quantify and manage risk in line with mission objectives
- Define appropriate security controls and governance
- Support compliance requirements
- Train personnel in security awareness
- Reduce complexity
- Minimize costs
Our risk management and compliance services:
- Allow for prioritization of security investments based on identified risks and an organization's risk tolerance
- Provide a basis for reducing complexity and cutting costs through integration of controls and elimination of redundant controls
- Provide a means to redirect security and compliance investments from over-investment areas to under-investment areas
- Ensure compliance to mandates including Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS, HIPAA, Basel II, EU DPD, FISMA, and frameworks/standards such as ISO 27001/27002, CoBIT, and NIST
- Maintain and improve risk management in the face of IT, personnel, and business process changes
HP Security Operations services help minimize government agency security vulnerabilities resulting from:
- Super-user accounts
- Password settings
- Missing security patches
- Incorrect security configurations
- Other potential security operations vulnerabilities
Our security operations services add value to government agencies by:
- Proactively avoiding security incidents
- Consolidating the monitoring, logging, correlation, mitigation, reporting, and handling of security events
- Providing a unified means of viewing and handling security
- Managing complexity of the millions of security events occurring daily
- Correlating events to determine issues of significance and root cause
- Handling significant security events through a process of escalation, triage, technical assistance, and executive notification
- Providing an archive of security events that is required for compliance and forensics
HP has more than 40 years of experience in delivering managed security services and more than 20 years of delivering IT security operations consulting.
For information on HP’s Cybersecurity Solutions for U.S. Public Sector:
Public Sector Horizontal Solutions