- 개인 사용자
- 기업 사용자
- 개인 사용자
- 기업 사용자
- The HP 12500 Switch Series is a family of powerful, next generation routing switches with outstanding capacity and leading scalability. Designed for high performance with non-blocking and distributed Clos architecture, they deliver up to 24.3 Tbps switching capacity and 10.8 Bpps throughput with up to 400 Gbps per line card slot.
Their energy efficient features are ideal for large-scale data center consolidation.
- The HP 12518E Switch and the HP 12508E Switch provide customers with investment protection and extend the value of the 12500 installed base.
- 고성능 10/40/100GbE 모듈 - 48개 10GbE, 16개 40GbE 및 4개 100GbE 포트
- 24.3Tbps 전환 용량으로 높은 확장성 제공.
- SPB, EVI 및 OpenFlow 1.3과 함께 개선된 MDC 및 IRF 기능.
- 컨버지드 네트워크 구축을 위한 DCB/FCoE 기능 지원.
Data Center Optimized
The HP 12500 Switch Series provides up to 24.3 Tbps switching capacity and 10.8 Bpps throughput with up to 400 Gbps per line card slot.
Multi-tenant Device Context (MDC) is an innovative Data Center virtualization solution that enables multi-tenancy, giving you the ability to virtualize a physical switch into multiple topical devices, with each logical switch having its own tenants.
The HP Ethernet Virtual Interconnect (EVI) is an HP Virtual Application Network innovation that provides a Layer 2 extension across the Data Center to simplify the interconnectivity of geographically dispersed Data Centers.
The Data Center Bridging (DCB) protocols provide support for IEEE 802.1Qaz Data Center Bridging Exchange (DCBX), Enhanced Transmission Selection (ETS), and IEEE 802.1Qbb Priority Flow Control (PFC) for converged fabrics.
High-Performance Networking Density and Connectivity
The HP 12500 Switch Series has high-performance design with non-blocking and distributed Clos architecture.
This Switch Series offers high-density 1/10/40/100GbE interface connectivity with up to 18 interface module slots to scale to 865 1/10GbE or 288 40GbE or 72 100GbE ports.
Ultrafast protocol convergence enables link connectivity monitoring and reduces network convergence time for RIP, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, VRRP, MPLS, and IRF.
The IPv6 host enables switches to be managed and deployed at the IPv6 network's edge, while dual-stack configuration transitions from IPv4 to IPv6, supporting connectivity in both protocols.
엔터프라이즈 탄력성과 고가용성
HP 12500 스위치 시리즈는 네트워크 운영 작업을 단순화하면서 최적의 네트워크 성능 및 가용성을 위한 이중 패브릭을 지원합니다.
These switches offer full hardware redundancy for each component including power supplies, fan trays, supervisor modules, and fabric modules to enable the highest level of availability.
Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) creates virtual resilient switching fabrics, where two or more switches perform a single L2 switch and L3 router that can be attached using standard LACP for automatic load balancing and high availability.
Software-defined Networking (SDN) support helps you unleash new levels of automation and efficiency in Data Center networks.
The OpenFlow 1.3 specifications support SDN by allowing separation of the data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths.
Higher Levels of Management
The HP 12500 Switch Series has sFlow which provides scalable, ASIC-based network monitoring and accounting which allows operators to gather a variety of sophisticated network statistics and information for capacity planning and real-time monitoring.
IEEE 802.1AB LLDP discovery advertises and receives management information from adjacent devices on a network, facilitating easy mapping by network management applications.
- Up to (18) open module slots, depending upon configuration. Up to (864) Gigabit Ethernet ports or (864) 10GbE ports or (288) 40GbE ports or (72) 100Gbe ports or combination, depending upon configuration
- Up to 10.8 Bpps, depending on configuration
- 라우팅/스위칭 용량:
- Up to 24.3 Tbps, depending on configuration
- 적재 기능:
- IRF with four chassis
- 관리 특징:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- Command-line interface
- Out-of-band management (serial RS-232c)
- SNMP manager
- In-line and out-of-band
- Terminal interface (serial RS-232c)
- Modem interface
- 참고: 이 사이트에 게시된 정보가 사용자의 국가에서 사용할 수 없는 제품, 프로그램 또는 서비스를 참조할 수도 있습니다. 사용 가능한 제품, 프로그램 및 서비스 관련 정보는 해당 국가의 HP 사업부에 문의하십시오.